Chapter 3: I'm the Boss and Strong Stormes

This week my dad needed to go out of town to visit relatives. He wanted me to look over the gym.Great! I'm in charge of all these people that are older than me. Ugh.

I walk into the gym and see Harry

"Hey" he says happily.

"Hey, what's up." I reply

"Nothing, where's your dad?" he asks

"Out of town for a couple of days, so I am in charge." I say but not as happy

"Cool."

"Not really, I'm here until 11 at night because that's when this place closes, no one is even here at 11 when we usually lock up." I say

"Well, I can stay of you want and just practice without my trainer for a little." he suggests.

"Ya, only if you want." I nod.

"No problem, I will see you later."

"Bye Harry."

I go sit in my corner were I usually am and put down my bag and start playing games on my phone.

----------------

It gets to 10 and everyone is gone and Harry said he is just going to the bathroom.

Why does my dad even keep the place open this long? I usually stay this long but on my phone and talk to my dad and sometimes I just walk home if I am bored.

Harry comes back and goes and sits on the ropes of the ring.

"So what do you wanna do for an hour?" he asks

"I dont knnow, I don't do physical anything. Like in school no PE." I say. Speaking the truth.

" C'mon I'll teach you." he says reaching for my hand.

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do." he hands me gloves to put on.

"I won't hurt you, I won't even hit you. I never hit girls." he says. I step closer and put on the gloves.

"I won't even bruise you." I speak the truth.

"C'mon. So you have to hit here." he guides my fist. My feet slip and I fall on top of him. Awkward.

"Well you took me down, just not the right way." he says and we both laugh.

"Sorry I'm probably hurting you." I say getting up.

"No, you weigh as light as a feather."

"Maybe a really heavy feather." I laugh.

"No, the lightest feather in the world." he says and grabs my hands. We are really close right now. Really close.

"So you get it now." he whispers. " Keep your feet on the floor. Okay?" he says chuckling.

I laugh and punch him in the stomach. Nothing happened.

"did that even phase you?"

He shakes his head no.

Well then.

I kick his feet and he stumbles a little. I grab his foot and he try's to walk and falls.

"okay, I'm down." he says laughing and I join in.

he flips me so he is on top of me but not putting any weight on me.

"Next rule. Never loose focus." He says. His face is so close to mine.

He gets up and then helps me up. He teaches me a few more boxing techniques.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"10:50"

"Let's close early, I'm tired."

"okay, are you sure."

"Yes."

"You were here all day, you must be tired to." I say to him.

"Ya. But im used to it." He replys. Wow has he never had a day off.

"Have you ever had a day off? When you werent here.?" I ask.

"No, not since..I cant even remember." He chuckles and I join in.

We turn the lights off and I lock the door and start to walk home. I left my car at the dealers becuase it had to be fixed. Wow it is really snowing.

"Wheres your car?" He asks.

"I walked." I reply.

"Let me at least give you a ride home." He suggests.

"I dont know..." I just kinda met him.

"C'mon, just to your house. Im not a stalker." It was cold.

I got in his car and the radio was on. Just to my luck it says

"All streets closed from Marlow Lane to Parcule Lane." (Just made those up :) )

"Oh no I live on Blarnfield Lane thats between them. Now what. Ugh stupid storm"

"Well I live over here, why not just come to my house." Is this going to be my only option?

"I dont have clothes and I dont want to intrued-" He cuts me off.

"Its fine, seriously." And we are off to his house. Oh no.

-----

Short Chapter :)

Happy Boxing Day lol its for gifts so heres a gift (updating) lol and its a boxing story.

-Kate