Ch.8 Engulfed in Our Flames of Passion (FINAL CHAPTER)

The world around us was crumbling. Everything was coming to the light. All of our beliefs, our morals...all destroyed in the matter of a few years. Violet just stared at her dead parent's bodies. The gun was stuck to her hands. She just stared with empty eyes. I was scared that my sweet Violet had finally died. 

CRASH BANGGG!

The place was falling apart. If we stood in here any longer we'd die for sure. I grabbed Violet's arm and dragged her out of the door as fast as I could.

"KYO STOP DRAGGING ME!!!", Violet cried in agony. 

I acted without thinking or a care for her feelings in the moment. As soon as we fell to the ground outside of the throne room the whole roof came crashing down. Violet stared at it stunned and started crying.

"Their...bodies...", she murmured to herself.

I shook her as hard as I could. She looked at me bewildered but stopped as soon as she saw the tears falling out of my eyes.

"I'm so...sorry Violet...", I said as I hugged her as tightly as I could.

The walls and roof was crumbling around us still and we hadn't much time before we end up in their position. Violet was shaking but she held my hand as tightly as she could. 

"Please let's get out of here...", she said with the most fearsome expression I've ever seen on her face.

We made our way through the corridors and over some fallen walls. Violet's face froze as she looked at me stunned.

"K-Kyo, we have to take the stairs...", her voice shaking a bit with each word. 

I did my best to comfort her as much as I could. I smiled and held her closely. Because when Violet is near me...I am fearless and nothing scares me. 

As we make our way to the stairs as quickly as we could through the long, distorted corridor, Violet starts smiling and looks at me weakly. 

"Kyo, you remember when we met?"

"Of course I do", I replied smirking while I shoved some rumble over to make way for us to proceed.

"Do you remember...when I snuck you in my room and you stood the night. Everyone was looking for you frantically. Especially your father..." , Violet said sweetly reminiscing. 

"I do...you had the accident the next day...", I said with pain in my voice but then I noticed she remember absolutely everything about our past.

"I remember clearly now...", she said smiling wryly. 

***********************************************************************************************

"Isn't it inappropriate of me to stay in your room, Lady Swan?", Kyo said smirking at me sexily. 

"You flirt...", I said while chuckling. 

I make my way over to him slowly. His sitting on the edge of my bed with his legs spread out. He looked comfortable until he saw me making my way over to him. 

"I shouldn't be here...I'm banned remember?", Kyo said removing his shoes and jacket.

"They can't find us here. You're safe with me. They locked me in here to ensure that you don't get to me...", I said slyly. 

I removed my hair bun and my hair hung over my shoulders and back. I removed my dress revealing my corset and garter underneath. 

"You're so divine Violet...", Kyo said losing his composure.