CH. 6.2 The Burning of Impure Love

It's been about a year of pure hell. Bloodshed has been our name. In the country of Artheum, Queen Rose and King Eden are the 'Blood Diamonds'. Killing all that oppose them. They've been at war with Rosewood 3 months after Violet's disappearance.

Lady Swan has been long gone. We've no clue where our beloved lady has gone. Well...'we'. Hopefully she's out of harms way. My lady you've chose just a path for yourself. Did things have to be this way? Regardless of it all, I still love you and all you've done for me as your friend while you were here in Rosewood. God, only knows why I write a letter so someone who has died a long, long time ago. Maybe it's because I reminiscence, I miss you Violet Swan. She was once so full of love and light but now...you've been swallowed up my dear friend. He craved your heart out and you've craved his out and now you are both monsters. My friend I'm sending this as a warning. Please leave your castle and seek refuge. Your parents...they are going to kill you. As you may know they've become the new king and queen of Rosewood because of the death of your father's brother, the previous king. Please save yourself. You can repent to God for your sins. God is very forgiving...I love you.

-Jennifer, Your Best Friend

***********************************************************************************************

The queen decked in black only crumpled the paper and throw it on the floor. She let out a soft laugh and smiled sinisterly. She had long, flowing black hair and lace covered most of her body. She wore a red rose on her choker and a dress that exposed her breasts. She sat tall and proud on her thrown. No remnants of past remained and nor did she want it to. She was a 'new' woman. The young Queen turned to look at her King. He was 26 years of age and decked in black just as she was. His hair was always silky and black but she always loved that about him. His strong and powerful demeanor was erotic almost. It made her choke on him. Her obsession with him was still very prevalent even if they were married. The broad shoulders on him, strong arms from being the most vicious man with a sword in their country. He was perfect for her. A man who could protect his Queen. 

The dreams of the sweet prince sweeping her off her feet had long died. She enjoyed her gruesome king and he too, enjoyed her. 

He looked at her smiling at the crumpled paper and was curious. He sat in the throne beside his Queen. Tall and proud just as she but with a smudge of compassion left, only for his Queen.

"What was that my queen?"

She looked at him with sharp eyes and he knew exactly what that meant. The untouchable words. The traces of her past or of their past were floating. He smiled at her sweetly and grabbed her hand. He stood up from his throne and the queen glared at him. 

"We will be off to our chambers now".

"But...sire, it's still midday...", said one of the guards lowly.

"Nonsense! Me and the wife have something to handle...", he said as he glared back at his queen just as hard.

The two left to their chambers and were walked there by their guards. The guards stood in front of their door and the two walked inside; locking the door behind them. 

King Eden threw his queen unto the bed. She looked at him stunned and held back her pouting. The king smirked and began to kiss her. He traced his fingers up her legs and she began to moan.   

"I haven't even gotten to the sensitive spots dear...", King Eden chuckled.

Queen Rose was already drowning in the intoxication. She couldn't get enough of this man. He filled her up to the point of no return. She depended on this fulfillment. She grabbed his hair and looked him in the eyes. He looked at her too but differently than he has in the longest time. He looked at her as if he was-