CH. 3 Broken Promise

She promised me something when we were young. She promised me something that she forgot about. Is it her fault? No. But I had to do what must be done. I carried Violet's limp body to a secret room in her castle. I locked it and sat beside her dead body. Tears filled up in my eyes. I couldn't hold them back anymore. I loved her...I loved her so much.

"Why couldn't you just remember...?".

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyo!~ You can't catch me!", Violet yelled as she ran away chuckling.

"Violet! I'm way older and faster! You little brat!", Kyo joked while chasing her.

He finally caught the princess and they tumbled in the grass together. They were laughing and hugging each other. He was on top of her and smiled charmingly. He was covered in black threads but that young man made darkness beautiful. They looked deeply into each others eyes. They felt a burning passion that was unlike any other. Violet had just turned 14 at the time while Kyo was 21. Kyo jolted off her but Violet held him on top of her. His blush deepened and he turned his face to avoid eye contact with her.

"Kyo...".

He looked at her curiously and saw tears in her eyes. He jumped off her and lifted her up to sit. He wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed.

"Why are you crying?", he asked concerned.

"Kyo...you don't love me right?"

Kyo was taken aback by this question. He was about to respond but held himself back. He couldn't be with her. Her parents forbid it. They didn't like Kyo and thought he wasn't suited for her. He also felt terrible falling for such a young maiden. Kyo lost his train of thought since the young lady jumped in his arms and cried.

"Kyo! I don't care what my parents say! I don't care if our love is unrequited because I love you just that much. I want you Lord Eden...".

Kyo blushed and covered his mouth. Young Violet had never addressed him in such a formal way before. She was clearly being very honest and serious. She wasn't acting like her usual childish self. She wanted to be mature for him. This made him a bit riled up but he had to control it. Violet distracted him once more by slapping his face softly.

"Pay attention! Stop being in your thoughts my lord for this is very important. Stop worrying and thinking so hard. Listen to me and feel me in this very moment...".

Kyo looked stunned but managed to nod and give her his full, undivided attention.

"Lord Eden, I do not care if our love be forbidden. You are all I've ever wanted in a man. I do not wish to marry another man. So please...marry me the minute I turn 18. And if my parents wrongfully marry me to another man...kill me".

"K-kill you?! Are you mad?!", Kyo hissed while shaking the young girl in his arms.

"Yes! Kill me! We will both be distraught! I can't live seeing such pain in our eyes. Just imagining it...its so foul. Kyo, please, you must kill me. No matter the circumstance. It just must be done. I'm sure when the time comes...we will both be madly and I mean MADLY in love. To the point where we want to destroy each other...so please to prevent it just kill me".

Kyo gulped as he touched his chest to feel his heart beat. He was scared and unsure. Ultimately, he nodded and accepted Violet's desperate demand. Violet smiled wearily and held his hands saying 'thank you' with her eyes. She laid down in the grass and sighed in relief. Kyo made his way on top of her. He smiled as he kissed her forehead.

"Before that dreadful day come...let me make love to you, Violet".

Violet's eyes widen shocked by Kyo actually making that kind of mood. She smirked seductively as she pulled him into a kiss.

"Mhmm~"

"Aahh"

They rustled in the grass kissing ever so passionately. They couldn't hold back their desires anymore. Kyo ripped through her dress and undid her corset revealing her big, perky breasts. He was even shocked that she had the body of a woman his age. He traveled from her lips to her neck. He fondled her chest while she winced in pleasure. He was completely taken over by his lust and love for Violet. He lost control. He bit at her collar bones gently. She rubbed the bulge coming from his pants. Just as he made his way to her breasts and starting licking around her areolas someone let out a loud shriek.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You remember that Violet dear...we got caught by Lady Swan, your mother".

I let out a soft chuckle with tears running down my face. I stroked Violet's cold cheeks as I whinced in pain.

"I can't believe I went through with this...".

I cried deeply. It was beyond my comprehension how deeply hurt I was. I felt dead inside too. Maybe...

"Violet...afterward she banned me to ever see you again. We still met in secret until your accident. Then you forgot all about me and your family never let you out of the castle. How cliché of us... To be like Romeo and Juliette. We should've made a different story. You should've been... Cantarella".

I picked up the bottle of poison and just as I was about to drink I hear someone groan. I looked over at Violet hesitantly. Her eyes were squinting open and I dropped the elixer on the floor.

"K-Kyo...?"