Chapter 1

I watched as the guy stumbled back, holding his nose. He looked at me and I could see pure rage in his eyes as they switched from a dull grey to obsidian black. With brown specks in the middle, which were barely noticeable.

Rogue.

My wolf, Aviva, was constantly trying to push me back to gain control as she could feel me getting weaker by the minute and for some other unknown reason. But I denied. If I let Aviva out, then this would become a blood bath. I don't know why she cared about any of the other packs getting hurt. I understand if we were in the Eastern pack, the pack which we belonged to, but we weren't there. We were in the Northern territory. The one known for its power. It's Alpha, Alpha Fabian, basically ran the other three packs. It didn't help that his younger brothers ran the other packs.

Getting back, the now known rogue threw a solid punch at me, but I ducked backwards just in time. Placing my hands on the ground, I strangled his neck using my legs and continued to perform the back-flip. The rogue flew off the ground and was caught off-guard when his skull hit the hot, hard ground.

Popping right back up, I watched him squirm holding his head, while cracking my neck. Yeah. That's what you get for tryna kidnap me and Tavi. 

I looked over at his partner who was being heavily dealt with by Tavi. She had him locked with one arm twisted behind his back, and the other in Tavi's firm grasp. With one final push of her hand, he was a screaming mess as we heard a satisfying crack. And then proceeded by one more.

"That's what you get for trying to kidnap us." She said and dug her knee into his back and pulled him backwards "And this is what you get for underestimating us." She said before firmly planting his face in the ground.

She got off the ground, dusting her hands, and looked over at me smiling. I flashed her the same toothy smile before proceeding to check on the two rogues, once I figured they weren't moving.

Carefully, I sniffed the air around them. No smell. Which only meant one thing.

"Tav, these two just illegally got across the border. They covered their scent. I presume they were here to hold someone ransom so that the Alpha would settle in for providing a space in one of the packs. Oh, poor lads. Those people whom they tried to kidnap just had to be us." I said and laughed with Tavi. After a minute of us examining each other for any cuts or bruises, she scoffed. I looked at her confused. "As if Alpha Fabian would do something dumb like that to get back a pack member. He'd probably just send a few guards or something. He doesn't have the most powerful pack for no reason you know." She said and I stood there looking at her and slowly nodding, in deep thought.

"What say we take these two idiots to the guards? I don't wanna deal with their shit anymore." Tavi said and I nodded not wanting to deal with them for the rest of my life either.

We dragged the two men to a more populated area, brimming with energy and life - the market. People laughed and talked with one another, all the while buying grocery, desserts or snacks. Once they noticed us dragging two men by the arms, while their bodies lay limp on the floor, all energy ceased and was replaced with a silence that let us know that we had gotten their attention. Tavi then spoke up and asked "Are there any guards here?" A few of the people nodded and went to get them. 

A few moments later, the guards had arrived and asked us what we were doing with these people. We told them that they were rogues. One of them proceeded to sniff them and then turned to glare at us. "Do you think we are fools? We know you're lying." He said. I stood baffled. In a matter of seconds, I started "But-" "No buts. The only butt which is gonna be whooped is yours. In the dungeons, for hurting one of us." He interrupted. Tavi was mad. She said "Who are you to tell us what to do?"