*door explodes

"Stop......."

When I looked at her, she was mother, she was not the demon, she had no bloodstains or even wounds at all. 

"Mom...."

I still thought she was the demon.

"Please don't do that, I've done my very best in protecting you, my only daughter."

"Only daughter? What?"

"You are my only daughter, Rose."

"Me? How about Anne and Mary?" 

"They don't really exist in the first place. It was under the demons control. I was so afraid to face the demon, but I've done anything just to protect you from Emily. Your father was devoured by the darkness. I was the only one to protect you."

*demon's voice

Then a sudden demonic voice was heard, but it was not mother, but I knew it was her. I looked at her eyes, she had innocent eyes. My beloved mother, I felt really sad, but I was still really angry at her. I held the cabinet, and I was about to open it.

"Please, Rose, Don't!"

Mother said, but the I knew she was lying, but I did not know anything.

Things gone even confusing for Rose. 

*door opens

I was about to open the cabinet, 

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Mother shouted as when I open the cabinet, a very strong wind rushed and the demon came as she grabbed mother. But I did know why it happened.

Mother turned into ashes. But the demon was still there, then it turned into Emily. I was so shocked when I saw her. I knew in the first place that mother was the demon, but according to my dreams only, I did not have any evidence until she killed my sisters. But why she said my sisters never existed, but what if, Emily was really the true demon, and mother was really the trying to protect me. And what if maybe my mother was actually my true SAVIOR and PROTECTOR? 

"Well done Rose, you freed me!"

Emily came back as she spoke like the voice under the control of a demon. 

"Where are they?"

I screamed to Emily, 

*laughs

"You've done it Rose, you killed your beloved mother, and don't you worry, your mother did not kill anyone, all was just an illusion, your sisters never existed. Your father died in my hands."

I gulped, and was speechless.

The demon revealed its true form, it was already late, it was going to be my end.

Everything was sure, I was wrong, it was all a mistake, I made a mistake. Emily was the demon after all. 

TO BE CONTINUED...............

.............................................................

Thanks for all your support !

I'm so sorry, I was not in the mood to write this chapter, I can feel some of you will get really confused :(   

(Please check my profile and read my message.)

Comment down your age. Just to know how old my readers are. Thanks! 

Vhersatile ♥

Dont forget to follow and vote!