| At home |

My parents aren't home right now. They are on a weird parents-talk-to-teachers-about-their-sons-middle-finger-problem-talk.
Well, that's what they call it..
Sounds pretty serious, I wonder what it's about.
Ruby walked down the stairs.
"Brother."
I gave her a raised eyebrow.
"Talk normal please."
She ignored me, got a glass of water and went upstairs again.
I sighed.
Life was so freaking boring.

While thinking this, I heard a pretty loud car, driving past our house.
My eyes widened.
I couldn't believe what was happening.

My heartbeat..
It was fast.
Very fast.
It was the car?
Is my soulmate sitting inside this car?
I ran outside, but unfortunately, the car was already on the other side of the street.
My heartbeat got a little bit slower, but it still beat.

She was still in South Park.

| 1 Day later |

I had to tell Token and Clyde about this, as fast as possible.
I didn't care about Firkle and Ike today, I put on my jacket and ran out of the room.
When I went downstairs, I stopped.
"Mum, Dad. I'm about to find my soulmate. My heart is beating super fast."
"Oh."
My mum gritted her teeth at my father's response and smiled at me.
"That's great, Son. I can't wait to meet her."
"Me neither."
I stormed out of the room, excited to tell my best friends about these news.
"Guys, guys, guys, GUYS", I yelled, 10 metres away.
"Uhm.. Yeah, Craig?"
"My soulmate is in South Park. She's somewhere here, I can feel it.. Yesterday my heart beat, when a car was driving by. Maybe she moved here."
Token and Clyde smiled at me.
"Bro, you totally need a girlfriend, that's great news", they both said at the same time.
I smiled back.
"Thanks, guys."
We went to school together.
I heard some rumors, that 2 people join my class next week.

Could it be?

| 1 Day later |

Since my soulmate was somewhere here, I decided to take a walk. It was quite late, but I wasn't a little kid anymore.
While walking around, I saw a new building, I've never seen before.
"Family Tweak", I whispered.
Never heard of them.
New or just invisible?
I walked past the cinema and saw another building, I've never seen before.
"Tweek Bros.. That's a coffee shop, right? Looks like it. Good, we definitely need one in South Park."
Tweak and Tweek. Kinda sound the same. Must be a coincidence.
This coffee shop had huge windows, so I took a glance and looked in there.
Everything was new and there wasn't any furniture.
But what I saw, was beautiful.

Blonde hair.
Just the tip of blond hair.
Not that ugly, neon blonde.
Not that white-blonde.
It was beautiful blonde.
Who was that girl?
Then I realised, my heart.
My heart was beating so fast.
She was my soulmate.

And she was so close to me.

| Next week |

Today was the day.
I combed my black, raven hair to the side and smiled at the mirror.
Yeaaah, that's a handsome Craig right there.
Okay.
What the fuck.
I'm never saying this sentence again.

Anyway, today, I looked pretty good and I was ready for my encounter with the most beautiful person, I've ever met.

I practically ran to school and hopped into the bus. I almost exploded, because I was so excited, I couldn't take it.
Now, as I took the first step into school, my heart was beating so fast, my breathing wasn't normal either.
Class was about to begin.
I stormed into my class and sat down.
3..
2..
1..
*DING*

That was the bell. It's happening. Now.
"Hello, children. Today, two new students will join this class! Please come in, you two", PC principal said.
Then, one blonde girl and one blonde boy walked into the room.
The blonde girl was beautiful. Her hair wasn't straight, it was so pretty.
She wore a red jacket and had the most beautiful eyes.
The boy had his blonde hair up sticking in 20 directions and his green shirt was buttoned wrong. He also twitched.
What the fuck?

The girl began to speak:"Hello. My name is Bebe, I'm joining this class and I hope, you take good care of me!"
Her voice was soothing and nice.
She.
She was my soulmate.

The boy began to speak too:"The name's - GAHTweek.. I'm a-addicted to C-coffee, since my p-parents.. Ow-n a c-coffe-e shop.. T-Take good care o-of me.."
There was a chair next to me, nobody sat there. I prayed for Bebe to sit there, but Tweek was first.
So, his house is the new one.
My heart was beating so fast. I glanced over to Bebe, she wasn't looking at me though.
Instead, Tweek's green, shiny eyes looked right at me.

"Uhm, can I help you?"
He suddenly snapped out of it and yelled:"AH, NO.. SORRY."
"No problem.. ?"
What the hell?
Why was he staring at me?
And..

Why was he so damn red?
..
At lunch time, I wanted to ask Bebe to sit with me, and maybe talk about this whole soulmate stuff.. I think, asking a person, to sit with you while eating lunch and saying, that you want to talk about something is the best way to show someone, that you're interested. Though, the smile is the most important key.

I walked over to her, put my nicest smile on my face and was about to talk to her.

When suddenly..

"Uhm.. H-hey.."
Ugh, bad timing. It was the new boy.. Tweek?
"Can I s-sit with you at lunch? We can maybe talk a little, get to - GAH - know each other b-better. You're the most friendly looking person-n in class.."

He had a huge smile on his face.