"Mrs.Raizada, it seems you're emotionally going through a tough phase.Let me warn you then, now that there can be a possibility of you being pregnant, this stress can risk the baby's health and even yours as well.Why don't you bring your husband along when you'll be here for collecting your reports hmm? It'll be great relief for you as well if he'll accompany you because if it turned out positive, this is the biggest joy for every to-be-father."

If only the doctor knew what sort of trauma she was going through in actual and who was responsible for it then she would have never advised her to bring her husband along. Ever.

"Thinking about me?" His voice so close to her startled her and she realised now she was trapped between the door and him. She registered that he has also shut down all the blinds of his cabin closing the outside world out there somewhere.

Taking deep breath she startled him with a plain affirmative answer.

"Yes!"

"Really?" His eyes twinkled with joy but her next words took his breath away.

"I miss you!" Her hoarse whisper slashed his heart.

"Khushi.." His hands came up to her cheeks to cup them softly.

"I miss my Arnavji who couldn't see tears in my eyes and he used to go overboard just to bring a smile on my face and--and now--now he just don't even care if I am crying or hurt. If I want something or not.He just wants his revenge and for that he is even ready to sacrifice the same girl who once was his love."

He blinked his eyes to keep the moisture at bay.

Was this what she thinks of him?

Does she even know how much he himself was hurting while hurting her?

"Is this what you think of me? That it no more hurts me to see tears in your eyes? Is it?" He shook her shoulders demanding answers. Answer which he refused to give her ever, irony wasn't lost on him but he was Arnav Singh Raizada. If he wants something, he gets it. Even if he knew how unfair he has been behaving lately.

"I don't have to think anything. I just had a demo few minutes ago when you didn't even care when I pleaded with you to let me meet my Amma."

Amma?

She was still thinking about her mother!

She was STILL worried for that woman who was responsible for everything going wrong in their life?

How could she?

How COULD she?

Here he was going nuts due to the battle inside him and there she was still thinking for someone who destroyed their present and most probably future too?

"Chose Khushi..Either your mother or me?"

"My Am..ma..I choo..se her because she is right and you are wrong!"

With that the night when she chose her mother over him came back to hurt him all over again, cut him as if it happened just a moment ago. As if she did it in real all over again.

Fine then!

He would show her. With that the coldness seeped back into him and the walls started building up around ASR suffocating him in. Just that he decided to suffocate her with himself so that she understands what he was feeling. What he would feel doing this to them.

"What happened now huh? Don't have any answer? That's because you know I am right isn't it?" Khushi swallowed past a lump.

"I don't have to prove anything because I know what I feel for you in my heart." He said through clenched teeth.