Chapter 24

Alex's Pov

"Come in," I said. Olly walked through the door and he looked like he'd been through hell. His eyes held worry and his hair looked like he'd been running his hands through it a lot.

"What's wrong?" I inquired, my thoughts automatically thinking about Kat.

"It's Kat," those words filled me with dread, "I've checked everywhere and I can't find her anywhere. I've also got this bad feeling and not being able to contact her through mind link doesn't help the fact."
Oliver looked helpless and I immediately got up and started running towards the kitchen with Olly right behind me. "Ryder!" I roared. "Get your furry arse out of the kitchen. NOW. I want you to get our best trackers outside; Katarina's missing." I wasn't just mad. I was mad with worry. I needed to know that my mate was safe. I needed to see her alive.

I looked sharply at Olly, "When you were searching the house, did you notice anything unusual or out of place?" His face scrunched up in thought and then he looked at me, his eyes full of pain.

"Yes, there was an unfamiliar scent in the gardens but I just ignored it. I'm sorry Alex, it's all m-" I didn't hear the rest of what he was saying because I dashed off into the gardens. I past one of the mango trees and then the scent hit me. 'Grey' , my wolf recognised the smell almost instantly. I growled under my breath. Richard Grey, you are a walking dead man. I would get my Kat back. I would go through hell and back I get her.

"RYDER! Get Chase and Oliver ready. We have a scumbag wolf to hunt and catch."