Chapter Eight

Alex's Pov

She looked at me and I could see that she had given in. Ruby sighed and then I was hit by this mouthwatering aroma. Vanilla and cinnamon. The same scent from the plane.

We locked eyes and I said one word.

"Mate." She looked confused then horrified when she realised what she'd just revealed to me.

"Aww shit." she muttered. Unfortunately, I heard. Hmm.

"C, get out please. I want to have a chat with the future Luna of this pack."

He looked at me for a second and then nodded. I was kinda shocked that he actually complied. Usually, we have big arguments when I tell him to do something. Guess he realised that this was important.

"Ruby. How long have you known that you were my mate?" I asked calmly.

"Okay. First if all, there's no way in hell that I'm your mate. Your sense of smell has just gone funny. Second of all, my name is Kat. NOT Ruby. Third if all, what you said about me being your Luna? Well. I've got something to say to you: Luna my ass!"

I just watched her carry on with her rant, amused. She was my mate whether she liked it or not. She couldn't do anything about it.

"Can I please borrow your phone?"

"Sure." she couldn't actually do any harm with it. Sure, she could try contacting her friends but my phone was untraceable and she didn't even know where we were. I wasn't gonna lose her anytime soon.

Kat's Pov

I dialled Jerry's number. He answered on the third ring.

"Jer, I need you to please come meet me in Greece. I need help."

"Kat, what's wrong? Did you finish the job? Where are you?"

" I'll explain later. Just please get to Greece." I hung up and handed the phone back to Alex. Phase one of my escape plan was gonna be put into action as soon as Alex got his furry butt outta this room.

"Sooo... you gonna go along with being my mate?" he asked.

"No."

"Fine, you'll be left in this room, tied to that chair until you agree." He left the room, so sure that I was gonna cave. The thing he didn't know was that I had already gotten out of the bonds tying me to the chair. It wasn't that hard. I was a trained spy and assassin after all. He seemed to have forgotten that tiny detail. I smirked. Time to put my plan into action.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Soooooo what did you guys think?? Please comment and vote. Give me your opinions! :D