Chapter 14

Alex's Pov

I smirked as I saw shock cross her face before it changed into a scowl.
"What are you doing here?" she asked, seeming annoyed.

"Why, I came to see you." It was half true... She glared at me and looked at the pair of us suspiciously.
"Fine. Ralph, what are you both doing here?"
I looked at her, confused. Who was Ralph? She looked at Ryder and said "Have you lost your voice or something?? Hellooo Ronald! I asked you what you are doing here!"

She waved her hands in front of Ry's face & I realised who she was talking to. I started laughing as I saw the indignant look on his face.

"My name is Ryder. Not Ralph or Ronald or whatever.." he said in a clipped tone. Well. His tone of voice just set me off again.
"Shut up Alex," he muttered. I kept quiet when I heard Kat saying something..
".....no choice but to stay with you. Ugh. You are probably targeting Grey, right?" Not bothering to wait for a reply, she continued " Well, mess up my mission and you both will be choking on your own blood. Got it?"

Woah. If looks could kill, I'd probably be rotting in my grave by now. I have one scary Luna.

Kat's Pov

19 minutes later, if you'd been passing by Richard's mansion then you would've heard a smash and some glass breaking. It was sorta my fault. Ok. All my fault.

I had been getting impatient, just squashed in between two guys like a sitting duck so I went with my plan B. Smashing windows. Or in this case very expensive French glass double doors.

" I've gotta say, Richard Grey has taste." I said, impressed with the interior design of his house. Everything was French-styled. And who can't resist the French?

"Ha! My style is way better. You should see my house back in England. It has a-" Alex was cut off by Ryder.

"Guys. Concentrate here. We're on a mission. Not to check out the style of his house. " Right. Mission.

"C'mon. This way." I lead them up some stairs and was faced with a problem. There were about 3 corridors with so many rooms on each corridor. Yup. Grey just had to make it easier for us.

Alex whistled through his teeth. "Who needs this many rooms when they're living on their own?"

"Or not living on their own," Ryder called from one of the corridors. He came back with a lacy pink bra dangling off his fingers. Eww. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and said "Gross!".

"Quite the opposite actually.." Al said with a wink in my direction. Ryder just grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Bloody hell. Who thought that the two of you are still young teenage hormonal boys at heart?"

They both scowled at that. Haha. Go me!