Chapter 12

Alex's Pov

It had been a week and I still hadn't found her! My wolf whimpered which didn't help much. I had to go on a mission for my dad tonight. Ryder and I had to kidnap Grey. And I was really looking forward to it. Not.

Don't get me wrong. I love my job! The thrill of chasing people & being a spy, not so much the killing part but I sometimes do take pleasure in seeing a bad guy fall. Especially if he's a physco.

Anyways... I wondered what Kat was doing right now..
"Probably killing people" my wolf said bluntly. Oh. Wait a minute.. if she was an assassin & a wolf, that meant that she was an AWK. Which meant that she was my rival. And Richard Grey was the target for both AWK and AK. So.. she's probably gonna be near Grey. Yes!! I'll see her tonight! I did a little victory dance and didn't notice the person at the door. I was doing a little tango when someone cleared their throat. "Uhh.. Al??"
"Ahhh! What are you doing here Ryder?" Damn. I hope he didn't see me dancing.
"I just came to tell you that we're leaving in 10 minutes." he said, amused.
"Right. 10 minutes. Got it." I dismissed him with a sheepish nod.

Katarina, you better watch your back cause one big bad wolf is coming to get you. Literally.