Chapter 11

Kat's Pov

I'd finished updating Olly on what had happened and we were now standing in front of the computer, not believing our eyes ; well Olly was sitting while i was standing in front of the window, peering through the gap in between the drawn curtains. We were currently in another very expensive but great looking suite! Olly had been looking for information on a certain Alex Pierce and I was getting impatient 'cause he couldn't seem to find anything on him.

I yawned just as Olly cried out "Ureka!! I found him Kit Kat!" I rushed towards him and felt my jaw drop. Olly had managed to hack into Alex's household network database thing (I'm not a tech. genius, but give me a gun and I'm good!) and the information staring at me from the screen was very important info.
Alex Piere was an assassin. And he belonged to AK. Sweet mother of fugecakes. Did my mate have to be my teams rival? I mentally face palmed myself. Seriously, Fate has one messed up mind. I think he/she is brain dead. No joke.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
This is a short chapter and I'm sorry for that but I kinda ran outta ideas. I promise I'll try and make it up to you guys though in the next part!

And BTW, if some of you aren't liking the story so far then don't read it. It's not a problem of you don't like it, just delete it and move on.