Chapter Three

A/N: Hey! Just wanted to say that the picture is of Alex (Taylor Lautner) :D

----------------------------------------------------

Kat's Pov

It had been a long flight and i was jet lagged but duty calls. I grimaced but I was secretly thrilled. It had been a long time since I went abroad. Most of the baddies that I'd been assigned to kill were located at home, back in Australia. Yes, I was an Aussie and I was proud of the fact. I checked into the motel and immediately plopped down onto the bed. I knew that I should start working and scoping the town square for tomorrow's event but I was just too tired. I closed my eyes and the first thing that popped into my head was a pair of blue eyes that were so intense it made my heart jump just thinking of him. And I didn't even know the guy's name! I growled. Damn him.

Alex's Pov

"What have you got on her?", I asked Ryder.
"Nothing Al. Nothing at all! It's like she's a ghost or something!" I could tell that he was frustrated by the way he kept on pulling at his hair and scowling. I was disappointed and surprised. Ryder was a technical genius, especially with computers, and yet he couldn't even find my mate on the internet. It was like she was non-existent. It was annoying but I didn't let him know that.
"We'll just have to come up with something else then. Did you get anything on Grey?" We'd been tracking him for months and we'd finally gotten a lead on him in Greece. Turns out he came back to the place where we first met. And where this terrorist thing all started.
"Yeah, he'll be making a speech in the town square of Sillas, Athens tomorrow at 5pm."
I grinned. "Fancy a trip to Athens bro?"
"Hell yes!"