Agi | Gratitude

We often forget our blessings because we're too busy comparing with others.

For example:
You're given a free trip to a resort place in your country with all the expenses covered. You'll feel very happy because of that.

Until you heard that your friend were given a free trip as well, except not just to a resort place in your country but to any resort place in the world, he/she can choose and the expenses would be covered as well. What would you feel?

You probably feel jealous.
Some may no longer happy and excited with the trip. You know why?

That's because you start comparing instead of being grateful.
You start to compare what you have with what others have.
You don't feel grateful about the fact that you have it while some people may no have it.

People always look up instead of look down.

Every morning when we wake up, sometimes we forget that some of us don't even wake up anymore. We forget that life itself is a blessing. That we are here today is a blessing. We often talk and complain about the bad things in life instead of grateful for being alive.

We often blinded by our jealousy and rage and resentment that we no longer acknowledge the blessings we received daily. We often forgot to be grateful.

We often complain how unfair life is instead of being grateful we're still alive. We complain about our problems without realizing that there're far too many people who may not as lucky as us and have worse problems than ours.

So, my dear friends, let's stop comparing ourselves with others.
Let's start being grateful with what we have and are given to us by Lord Almighty Father.

When we're grateful with what we have, life is more enjoyable and less stressful.

Life is a thousand of tiny miracles, notice them.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.

* * *