Mercy

So I went to church and the Father told us all a story. One that I wanted to share with y'all in the hope that it could inspire you ♡

- Father's preach -

A few years ago, I had a severe heart attack and I was taken to an operation theatre where there were many machines, nurses and doctors.

I could feel the light grading upon me and that was when I knew for sure as I told myself, "I won't make it."

I truly believed that this was it, this was the day I died.

And I know that it was wrong but the first thought that came into my mind was my room. What if once I died and people are going to clean my room, they'll see what a mess it is? What if they know how dirty I've been?

The second thought that came afterward was regret. I regret that I haven't forgive many people and I regret that I haven't asked for their forgiveness. I regret that now I had no time to do that as I faced my creator.

Dear, friends. Feeling God's mercy is like standing in a pouring heavy rain. You stand there, soaking wet, drenched from the top of your head to the tip of your toes. And refusing his mercy is like putting out your umbrella and cover yourself.

This is what you do when you refused you let your anger go and forgive others.

This is what you do when you refused to let it go and dwell in your anger.

By not forgiving others, you chose to refuse God's mercy.

- end of Father preach -

Now, my angels 💞

We don't know when we will die.
It could be tomorrow,
it could be next week or next month.
What if we leave this world with burden on our shoulders?
What if we face our creator with so much anger and resentment?

It doesn't take much to ask for forgiveness. It doesn't take much to forgive. It's hard when you still hold on tight to your anger and pride. It's even harder when you start to think that they don't deserve your forgiveness.
But know that when you refuse to let it go, the only person hurting is you.
The only person suffering is you.
As you won't be able to move on.

Forgive others and
ask for forgiveness for your wrongs.
Accept that nobody's perfect and sometimes we make mistakes.

Let the anger go.
Let the negative feelings go.
Feel God's mercy.