32 | questions and unsure answers

Jade arrived in California on Thursday

Jade arrived in California on Thursday. She hadn't told anyone about her reaching home. Not even Elijah or Grey knew.

Sighing she plopped on her bed, her back reaching the soft mattress as she lied down, her train of thought a jumbled mess.

She knew Seth's party was today, hell it was happening right now but Jade had reverted back to her cowardly self during the plane ride home.

But she badly wanted to talk to Eli about it. She had to. She needed to. If not it would continue eating her mind up like nothing.

She got up from the plush bed, suddenly remembering her family ring. She had left it behind when she went to London and she had gotten scolded by her elder sister Natalie about not wearing it.

"You should have brought it J. You know what that ring means to us." The 21 year old had said, clipping her crisp blonde hair back in a pin. She had visited Jade taking a day of from the Uni of Sheffield, excited to see her little sister.

And Jade knew what that ring meant. The gold marigold symbol etched on a thick ring was important not to only her but to her dad and sister as well.

Marigold's symbolized despair and grief over the loss of love. The Tullis family had come from old money and in order to understand life, the ring was etched and passed down. Just like all other generations, her family had also experienced grief in the form of losing a mother and a wife.

Pulling her tangled hair into her bun, she walked over to her walk in wardrobe to search for her ring.

She tore the place apart not so delicately, looking for it in every Gucci or Louis Vuitton bag she had used the past few days. She didn't bother looking for it in her suitcase because she knew she didn't take it with her.

Deciding to look in one of her old Miu Miu bags, she opened the zipper of it and turned it upside, knowing that there was nothing in it.