07 | i don't appreciate it

Annoying. That's what Alex Lubowski thought what Mr. Lenon was.

He ran his hand through his copper brown hair, his steely blue-green eyes never leaving the face of his history teacher.

Parent teacher conferences suck.

Mr. Lenon was droning on and on about the D average he had in this class and what a shame it was that Alex only cared for swimming and nothing other than that.

That's not true. I care about my friends.

He looked to his father to see that he was just nodding away at whatever dreary thing Mr. Lenon was going on about.

"Yes, I definitely understand Mr.-erh, Mr. Lenon! The thing is that Alex is qualified to participate as the representative of Covington Prep's swim team for the Nationals and as his father I encourage him the best I can." Lubowski Senior said.

Alex rolled his eyes. He didn't care for swimming. His father did.

Tristan Lubowski owned one of the most prestigious sport companies ever. Apart from owning 7 large ice rinks all over the world, he also owns a world famous activewear clothing line for most sports ranging from swimming to archery.

Tristan grew up being a troubled child, as he inherited the company at a very young age. This only allowed him to focus on his line of business, which caused him to sacrifice his favorite past time. Swimming.

Therefore, as his dream of being a swimmer was crushed, his dream was pushed on to his second son, Alex. Hoping that his son would carry on that dream of his. Albeit, Alex only cared about swimming as much as he cared about his pet dog.

He didn't have a pet dog.

Alex would've been glad if his father had pushed on his hopeless dream on to his elder brother, Ethan but his father had dismissed Ethan as soon as he saw Ethan's disdain towards the very word sport.