25 | modeling gigs and arguments

"A bridal show?" Grey asked, her legs dangling from the seat that she was seated in

"A bridal show?" Grey asked, her legs dangling from the seat that she was seated in. She wasn't really considered short, but the high bar stool Danielle had her seated in was extremely high.

It was 6 in the afternoon, where the sun met the moon in his rotation and the bright balls of light flicker and become visible. Dusk had set and the murky orange that had set the twilight sky was fading into a deep blue as colorful as the Seven seas.

She was supposed to call Danielle, but Danielle had called her, inviting her to a dainty posh cafe near her agency to have a talk. She didn't really want to go to another one, Daniel (haha their names match) had taken her to also a cafe where they talked. She wasn't sure if she was in his good books, but she was the queen of Covington and nobody wants a person who could potentially ruin another persons life as an enemy.

She readjusted her position on the stool, turning her body to face Danielle on her right with a look of amazement and shock.

A bridal show? No fucking way.

"Okay first you stalk me and then ask me to model and then you tell me that the gig I'm supposed to do is a bridal show for charity?" Grey asked, when Danielle gave no answer, her non-fat macchiato now forgotten.

"Oh please Grey don't be so dramatic." Danielle said, her hand reaching to touch the cutlery that was given along with the Boston Cheesecake she had ordered. "I didn't stalk you. I'm not that desperate."

"Who was it that came to my house almost every day?" Grey lied. It wasn't necessarily a lie, just simple hyperbole.

"I didn't come to your house everyday, just some days." The Dolce and Gabbana clad woman replied coolly, popping a piece of cheesecake in her mouth.

"But-"

"I scouted you because you were just the type of person our agency wanted. All poised and perfect."