23 | rip my heart out

Lisa looked from afar with a man in tow

Lisa looked from afar with a man in tow. The west wing of Covington Prep had, just like all the other wings, ceiling to floor glass windows and through them, she could see the large parking lot that was reserved for the students of the prep.

The parking lot was full of expensive vehicles, all gleamed and polished to perfection. She watched as the boy who was with her was busily texting on his phone as she stared out the window.

Masses of students were piling out the double French doors, at least that's what she knew as she saw devils, clad in a uniform to disguise themselves as angels as they left hell and proceeded onto their homes.

Two range rovers skidded along the pavement and was out of the parking lot in a second, their tires carrying them as far as they could, exceeding the speed limit.

Lisa craned her neck, tilting the brunette mane of her straightened hair with her. She saw Grey perched near the double French doors, she could only see a slight figure but she was able to recognize Grey from anyone else like anyone could discern between an apple and an orange.

She saw her head bob for a second as Grey reached out, her Cupid bow shaped lips opening by a fraction to mouth a persons name.

Lisa squinted, trying to lip read although she was bad at it.

Manual? Was that what she said? Samuel?

She watched as Grey walked over to boy clad in the school uniform; beige khakis and white shirt. She looked closer. Dirty blonde hair in ringlets.

Ah. Daniel.

Fully engrossed in watching Grey and Daniel talked, she forgot about the boy that she had dragged along with her. She watched as Grey said something, her hand reaching out to put a stray steam of hair behind her ears.