08 | perfect

08 | perfect

"I must say, Mr

"I must say, Mr. Treenton. Your daughter is really good at her work."

Lisa Treenton rolled her eyes at the comment but put on an amazed smile nonetheless. She glanced at her dad, the only parent in her house. She saw his face light up at the remark her Physics teacher, Mrs. Beningsons made.

He put his left hand over hers, the Rolex gleaming in the natural light that enhanced the classroom. He squeezed it, an affection that she was used to, considering her dad's emotional nature. She smiled knowingly tipping the curves of her full lips slight upwards.

"I'm really glad to hear that. I had a small chat with her other teachers a while ago and they were all really pleased with her." He said proudly, adjusting his Hermes tie to get a little air in the heavy suit.

Typical. "Oh dad, don't exaggerate. I was okay this time. That's all." She bubbled, plastering a fake smile of wonder.

I'm just kidding. I know I'm the best at this type of work. But you don't need to know that dad. Of course I'm good at any subject except Chemistry.

"Oh honey, it's okay. Don't be modest."

If you say so.

She nodded briefly, a small bob letting her brunette hair that was in a ponytail bob along with her.

Perfect. That's what she wanted.

However, Lisa Treenton was a total narcissist. When she was small she had no shame in flaunting her looks. She'd purposely made her dad put her into a mediocre elementary school when she was small just so she could show all the middle class commoners her superiority of looks and wealth. Her dad, the ever emotional and submissive man to his only daughter and light of his life had agreed, thinking that she had wanted to live a modest life rather than go to school with people of her caliber.

Although her wealth and beautiful looks (of brunette curly shoulder length hair and seafoam colored eyes.) had obtained her the highest level of respect another student could give her it had only lasted a mere month. As a child she hasn't really understood the gravity of her actions, acting like she's superior. (which she was in wealth)

Her actions had caused the boys to fall at her feet, igniting a spark of jealousy among the rest of the girls in her class. The girls who hung out with her for her money and looks started ostracizing her, a consequence that Lisa put on herself.

She learned her lesson. Hard.

Her late mother, Julia Elle-Treenton had been a successful actress, her work spanning across every genre of moviemaking. The 18 year old actress had died while giving birth to Lisa due to hemorrhage.

Granted, she'd never met her mother but she hadn't taken her soul and just left. Even in death she had remained famous, living in the hearts of her spouse and daughter and all the fans that had pledged their love for her.

Although she'd grown up without a mother she had always felt like she's known her, her entire life. Maybe it was because her maid, Olivia had told her tales of her marriage with her father. Or the fact that her dad would tell her stories of her acting career when she was going to sleep or the general comment that any would say when they asked what her name was. This mostly consisted of : "your mother was Julia Elle-Treenton right? She was an amazing actress."

According to her dad, she's the spitting image of her mother, down to her curly brunette hair and her seafoam eyes. She'd gained none of her father's blonde hair and black eyes. Not did she get her dad's build, her frame being tiny and short, shortest among her friends at 5'2.

When Lisa had entered middle school, the middle school section of Covington Prep again at the behest of her self, deciding to fly among those that were just like her, she'd carried none of that pompous nature she carried when she was small.

Maybe just like her mother, she had inherited the gift of deception, the ability to show other something else than what she truly was.

So she acted modest, put up a bubbly personality, chirped instead of talking and constantly grinned.

She was just starting the path to her future.

Her modest (fake) personality had gained her a lot of followers both from the opposite. She was worshipped and respected. No one likes a vain slut. But a modest one, well everyone would fall for her.

She'd grown out her curly hair, straightened it every day. Guys had even made a I heart Lisa Treenton fanclub.

Sure Grey maybe the queen of this school but she held just as much as power.

Although she loved power she couldn't deny she loved Grey as well. She'd been the best friend any one could ask for, a girl whose face was normally poker yet had somehow peeled off the layers of modesty and found her true, narcissistic self. She hadn't minded, her real personality and it was safe to say that Grey had officially become her best friend for fucking ever.

She smiled as she and her father got up and left the Physics teacher's room, her last stop for the day during parent-teacher conference.

"What do you say we go out to grab lunch honey? I made a reservation at your favourite place!" Daddy Treenton chirped.

She laughed, "Of course, Dad."

She knew she was close. She'd be just what she wanted to be.

Perfect.

If only she knew.

thank you so much for 200+ reads

thank you so much for 200+ reads. it means a lot to me. thank you all who voted!! I really aprreciate it tysm <3 if you liked the chapter please do tap on the star or leave a comment I'd love to hear your opinions and all.
-Din