26 | eggs and bacon

26 | eggs and bacon

Alex was addicted. And he was addicted strong. Like a moth to a flame and a man to a cigarette he was addicted to her lips.

He groaned against her soft mouth, reaching to lace his hand through the soft waves of her soft blonde hair as he deepened the lip lock.

Her hands tightened around his back, nails digging through, leaving crescent shaped figures.

"Alessandra." He whispered to her ear after breaking free, forced to breathe, his hot breath fanning the side of her face.

It was funny how just a few weeks ago, he'd thought of her as just a silly girl who came and tried and failed to flirt with him just as he entered the club.

Well that opinion had changed drastically.

Without connecting her mouth back to his, she collapsed on the soft bed they were laying on, grabbing the silk sheets to cover herself. Her breathing was uneven, filling the room with slow pants and soft sighs.

Alex propped himself next to her, hard and callused hand reaching the hard jawline of hers which contrasted against her soft skin.

Although personality wise Alessandra was anything but soft.

Those dark brown orbs of hers just seem to glow and brighten to Alex and he couldn't help but wonder what he was getting into.

His stomach growled, a sign that he hadn't eaten for breakfast, being too occupied with her to even go to school.

School ends this Friday anyways.

Blood rushed to his cheeks, embarrassed as hell as his steely blue green eyes widened at her reaction. And she laughed.

Her throat vibrated as she produced a hearty laugh, her hands coming up to cover her mouth.