29 | visits and plans

29| visits and plans

Grey sighed exasperatedly in her seat as Her Ladyship, Mrs

Grey sighed exasperatedly in her seat as Her Ladyship, Mrs. Antoinette stared at the two of them. She shifted her posture, putting her right leg over her left.

The headmistress made no sound as she just stared. Her dark brown hair was pulled into a tight low bun, bangs falling over her forehead, touching her thin eyebrows slightly. Her brown eyes were unreadable, when you stared into them, you could get nothing except cold harshness. Her thin lips were pursed together in disapproval at the commotion Seth and Grey made.

Grey glanced to her side to see Seth who was sprawled lazily on the chair, head resting on his hand. Tufts of his platinum blonde hair fell across his forehead. Grey desperately wanted to reach out and put those strands over, but her hands stayed by her side.

All three of them waited in silence for a few minutes, Mrs. Antoinette staring ahead, Grey looking around anxiously and Seth just staring at the tufts of his hair.

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" She finally asks,throwing her head back to rest. "One minute I'm arranging the social calendar for the school and then I hear that some students had started a fight with a teacher."

"Nothing. It wasn't a fight. I just said what I thought of him." Grey answered defiantly. "It was his fault, and honestly he had it coming."

"Look, I know that being in the top standing of the hierarchy gets a lot of benefits for you all. After all, it was designed by this school. But this kind of behavior, throwing swear words at your teacher is not acceptable."

Grey knew that she was right. Soyez victorieux, peu importe quoi. The school motto of Covington required everyone to be victorious, to be a leader no matter what.

The school prided itself on this tradition, the finest leaders of the nation and in the world being made here. Until last year that is.