Chapter 32: Hekapoo

Tom's POV

"I don't think this is a good idea." Marco states, looking at the gals with a concerned expression.

"I kinda agree with Marco on this one you guys. I mean, what if we're doing the forbidden?" Y/N agrees.

Obviously, they're right. But who are they to stop these troublemakers? Ponyhead, Star, Janna, StarFan13 and an add to that, Yusi.

"I stand with them as well." Jackie says, walking beside the three of us. I nod in strong agreement. "From what it looks like, we might deal with great consequences if we do." I add.

Marco, Y/N, Jackie and I, all cross our arms.

"Pfsh! Don't be such a party pooper! We've faced way much more than this. C'mon girls!" Ponyhead blabbers, leading the way to a dimension which would lead them to an alternate universe.

"Star, think about this please." Y/N delicately speaks out the words as she faces Star.

Star sighs with confused eyes. "I..."

"Less talk, more action!" Ponyhead pushes the four of them in a blink before they could even think throughly.

When they all went in, we were left in silence. Y/N sighs and squats on the ground.

I'm guessing that we'd wait for them.

*

[ Insert random argument of Tom and Y/N ]

"What're you capable of anyways?" I raise my brow at Y/N. She furrows her eyebrows, "I thought you knew since you're a demon, who knows what you're capable of, arrogant jerk!" She hisses.

"Useless nobody." I fire back.

"Why don't you shut the hell up?"

"Make me." I challenge.

There was long silence of glaring and clenching of fists when,

"Aaaarrrrgggghhh! Hurry up! Move it! Move it!" Ponyhead bursts out of the portal.

"I am moving!" StarFan13 yells.
"Move fasterrrr!"
"Well, I'm sorry if I can't float! At least I don't look like a beheaded horse!"

The girls continue to scream out their despairs as they run out of the portal. Looks like they were being chased, but before I was even going to ask.

Y/N grabs my shoulder, making me face her. "I challenge you to a comeback battle!" She fearlessly declares.

Everyone stares at the both of us.

"Y/N, don't do this." Marco plants his hand on her shoulder. Y/N purposely shrugs his hand off. "I can handle myself, Marco. It's time to teach this a-hole a lesson."

For a moment there, I was mesmerized by her courage to do something like that. Huh, I guess I'm gonna have to expect more of it when the challenge begins.

"Whoa, whoa, people! What just happened?" Janna steps in between of us.

I smirk. "We're about need some ice packs." I start. "I hope you brought a bunch of them because you're about to get burned."

"Who needs burns when I'm already on fire?" She strikes with a proud smirk on her face.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" They all yell. I guess there's no turning back now. They all become the audience as they wait for my call in anticipation.

So it begins. I chuckle.

"What? Speechless?" She arrogantly crosses her arms with a grin. I shrug, "I would've roasted you but," I pause, leaning more until I'm almost about three inches apart her face.