Chapter 30: Ponyhead

Y/N's POV

"Hurry up, Yusi! We can't waste time right now! Move those legs!" I tell her, walking as fast as I could so that I could be an example for her.

The crumpled sound that the popcorn wrapper made was barely even heard because of our speed.

"Sorry, Y/N. I'm just... not as... athletic... as you." Yusi says in between pants.

We got in our designated place as I cheer. "Agh! We're here!" I squeal. I carefully put down the food and ring the doorbell.

The door opens after a few seconds of wait with the presence of,

"Hey, Marco." I greet, balancing the amount of food on my arms.

"Hey, Y/N--wait, let me help you." He offers a hand as I hand several to him. "Thanks." I say, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Uhh, I'm here too!" Yusi pouts. Marco moves his head aside enough for him to see her.

"Oh, hey Yusi." He plainly greets. "Hmp!" Yusi hums.

We climb upstairs and enter Star's room. Janna, Jackie and Star were already there, except they weren't the only ones there.

There was a girl resembling Star clinging unto her.

"Hey, Y/N! Hey, Yusi!" They all say in unison.

"Hey everyone!" I smile, squatting beside Star and Yusi.

"Y/N, meet StarFan13!" Star introduces the girl beside her.

StarFan13?

"Hiiii!" StarFan13 waves. I wave back and smile.

"StarFan13? Cool. I'm basically a Y/N-ator15," Yusi joins in.

Y/N-ator15?

"So, are you guys ready to see a dead body?" Janna mischievously says with a smile across her face.

"Sure!" Yusi approves.

I don't know. Do I want to see a dead body?

"Oookay ladies, no dead bodies please." Marco crosses his arms.

"Cool! Where is it?" Star excitedly asks.

We all lean in to hear Janna talk. "It's located at the most unescapable place in the entire world. I say the platform is sacred since if it only gets scratched or destroyed, you can never see the light ever again,"

Jackie and I exchange looks.

"Coooool! Where is it then?" StarFan13 questions this time.

Janna lifts up something. "Oh, it's in the "Offering the Dead" movie." She winks.

"No wayyy!" Start cheers. "We're not sleeping tonight then!" Jackie exclaims.

"I've got all the activities planned." Janna reassures.

"Alright!"
"Horror, Romcom, talking and games!"
"Let's watch it now!"
"Just be careful with junk food."

I grin and yelled,

"This is gonna be the best night ever!"

*

"Dude, I'm bored..." Janna groans.

We weren't even halfway through the hangout and we're all hella bored. The movie continues to play on the screen of the laptop but we didn't pay attention to it anymore.