Chapter 14

Philip and I walked back inside and I said to Philip, "That got heated really fast."

I grabbed Ellie from Philip and put her in her bouncing rocking chair.

Philip grabbed my hands and said, "Don't worry about anything that my mom said. You didn't take it personal did you?"

I let go of his hands and turned my back towards him. I immediately started to cry.

Philip grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug and said, "Come here!"

Philip started to rub my back as he said, "It will be ok. That is just my mom's personality."

I said very rudely, "I know", and I grabbed Ellie from the bouncing rocking chair, and walked upstairs to get Ellie ready for bed.

After I had Ellie in bed, I walked into Jordan's room to check on him.

As I walked in, I said, "Hey Jordan! How are you feeling?"

Jordan said, "Not too bad."

I asked, "Are you going to be able to be in the car for long periods of time?"

Jordan said, "We will find out."

I said, "Well, it is getting close to 10:00 pm, you probably should start thinking about getting to bed. We have a long day of traveling tomorrow."

He said, "Ok."

I walked back downstairs in the kitchen and saw Philip.

Philip said, "Hey baby!"

I said, "Hey", and then he reached over me to hug me.

He said, "I'm sorry for making you upset."

I said, "I'm sorry for overreacting." 

He said, "I guess this is the part where we kiss as our make up."

I said, "You know it", and then we kissed.

Philip left the room. I cleaned up the kitchen and made sure everything was organized, so that when we come back from Oklahoma that I don't stress out because of not knowing where anything is.

Once I had the kitchen cleaned up, I walked upstairs and into my office. I sat in my desk chair and got on my laptop to do a little bit of work before I went to bed for the night.

After about an hour and a half of work on the computer, I plugged my charger in to charge my computer and walked down the hall to our bedroom. 

I got in bed and I saw that Philip was already asleep. I just laid down and eventually fell asleep. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry that it is really short. Don't forget to vote for this chapter, follow me, and comment. I hope you have a good day!

xoxo,

life_girl01