Crap. I forgot about that.

"Yeah." I sighed.

Ryder's eyes widened in surprise. "Really?" He tilted his head slightly to the left, looking like a puppy.

Awww he's so adorable! Purred my wolf.

No, he's not!

"Yes. It will take only a couple minutes." I answered him.

"Okay, come to my office."

Office. Shit. It'll have my scent in it! In human form a wolf with alpha blood can smell a person's scent in a room if they were just in there. A regular wolf would have to shift to smell it. Of course, any wolve's senses are stronger in wolf form.

"Follow me." Ryder started walking down the hall. I turned to Logan and tried to use our mind link. It wasn't working.

Spending so much time around my true mate, it shifting my wolf's allegiance to the Rejects Rogue Pack.

I tried sending Logan a message with my eyes, telling him that I have the information, but it didn't look like he understood.

"Mikayla!" Ryder shouted down the hall.

"Coming!" I took one last glance at Logan, before running down the hall to catch up with Ryder.

Little did I know, that was the last time I would ever see Logan, Alpha of the Rejects Rouges Pack, the man who marked me, the man who saved me, the man who loves me, again.

(A/N: I was going to cut it off there cliffhanger style, but the chapter would be wayyy to short, so pause for dramatic effect before continuing.)

Ryder stepped into his office and breathed in. "Your scent is in here." No shit Sherlock.

"Yeah. I was looking for you. Stupid me forgot about the meeting." I answered quietly as if I was embarrassed to be caught seeking him out.

He smirked. "You always were a little ditsy. You were always in your own little world."

I growled.

The ironic part about that is that's not how I am at all now. He really doesn't know me, and for some reason, that thought saddens me.

"Relax," He back tracked, his smirk still on his face. "It was a compliment.

How was that a compliment?

"Sometimes I wish I could just shut out everything and escape to my own world, like you can." Like I could. As in past tense. I can't think about anything but that harshness of the world.

"Okay, babe. What did you want to talk to me about?" He sat on the edge of his desk.

"Umm, don't call me 'babe'. I wanted to tell you that I'm happy. I was never happy here. I understand your instincts as my ex mate is to keep me with you, but isn't it also to keep me happy?" I spewed bull crap. "I've moved on, and I'm leaving in ten minutes or so. I guess I just wanted to tell you that it's okay for you to move on."

If he moves on, we're ripping her throat out and feeding him to the prisoners in our basement. My wolf growled at me. I ignored her.

Ryder didn't make a sound. He was staring straight ahead, his jaw clenched.

"Mikayla, I've waited for you to come back for four years for you to come back. I haven't even looked at another girl. You got away from me the first time, I can't let you go again. I'm sorry, but you are not leaving. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever."

Logan's mark on my neck burned as if it was on fire. I collapsed to my knees and screamed out.

My vision blurred. My bond with Logan was broke.

It was more than that though. I felt it. I felt a fatal bite sink into my neck, but no blood was spilled. I wasn't being attacked.

I took in a sharp breath.

One last thought went through my mind for everything went dark.

Logan was dead.

____________________________

I'M SORRY

My condolences to you Logan lovers!

And to Mogan/Lokky shippers because your ship has just been SUNK!

Worse than the Titanic baby!

Sorry, I've always wanted to say that.

It had to be done.

Just know that Mikky isn't going to just fall into Ryder's arms. He killed her love.

She's going to be beyond pissed.

I'm going to try to finish this book by the end of June. I have a feeling that it will end before then. I'm thinking around thirty chapters or so in all.

The next update will be exactly a week from now.

Vomment!

Anubis xx