100k special!

Characters: You, jeon jungkook

Plot: badboy!jungkook as your boyfriend. after dating for 300 days, mr jeon found out about your relationship and forced the both of you to break up. a few years later, the both of you found your way back to each other again.

Warning: lowercase intended ((lol is that even a warning)) fluff and angst hehe

Word Count: 2.2k

A/N: i know it took a while, lol but i finally wrote something. i hope you all enjoyed it!!

jungkook, a popular 18 year old boy, who had his father as the principal of the school. he had good looks, the double eyelids that not many koreans had, and his beautiful sculptured face and soft pink lips. he could get anything he wanted since his father was the principal but he didn't.

now, you would think jungkook was a smart boy with amazing grades that would confirm his bright future.

no.

it was the opposite.

jungkook was a bad boy. he smoked cigars, drink alcohol and messed with girls feelings. although he had acted that way, you couldn't help but develop feelings for him. he did for you too, well not proper feelings at first, but after you accepted him to be your boyfriend, he fell in love with you.

"gguk?" you called.

"yeah, baby?" jungkook answered from your room.

"why are you in my room?" you questioned, already sauntering towards your room. you could sense Jungkook was playing with your stuff so you decided to check on him.

walking in your room, you noticed Jungkook sitting on your now wrinkled bed sheets while flipping through your old diary, back when you were dating jungkook. you and jungkook have been dating for 200 days now and ever since he became yours, you stopped writing in your diary.

"yah!" you shrieked at your boyfriend, trying to grab the diary of his grasp. But jungkook was quick enough to jump up and lift his hand in the air, so you couldn't grab it.

jungkook had that bad boy vibe, he was tall, he didn't have many tattoos on him because of school but you knew he had a tattoo on his wrist with your name on it. you were basically that middle kid in school that not many people paid attention to.

the students thought that jungkook would probably get back with kim eunha, the popular and the probably the most girliest girl in school, but no, Instead, he got into a serious relationship with you. jungkook confessed to you that this was by far the longest relationship that has ever lasted.

his friend couldn't lie that the both of you actually looked good together.

"gguk," you whined, trying to reach for your diary while he grinned at you cheekily.

"what?" he teased.

you pouted, "give it back,"

"why should i? i deserve to know about my girlfriend, amirite?" he chuckled.