#12 ◇ Jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 689

Summary: Jungkook getting jealous because you keep talking to Jimin.

"Jimin wants to meet us," Jungkook tells you, "he wants to catch up,"

You gasped and smiled widely, "JIMINIE?!" you immediately changed to your clothes to something acceptable. You were about to leave the room but Jungkook stopped you.

"Not so fast, sweatheart,"

"hmm?" you turned around to see Jungkook sauntering towards you.

Jungkook grabbed his jacket and placed it around your shoulders, "it's cold outside and I don't want my girl getting sick,"

You blushed and put the jacket on. "thank you,"

Both of you held hands while walking towards the cafè. Jungkook didn't like driving that much since it's a waste of fuel and money.

The bell chimed when you both entered it. Jungkook started scanning the cafè and found Jimin sitting on a booth in the very end.

You both sauntered towards him, you sat beside Jimin while Jungkook sat opposite you, devastated.

You and Jimin started talking, leaving Jungkook alone.

It was ridiculous how you ignored your own boyfriend. Jungkook sighed quietly and rested his head on the palm of his hands.

"Babe?" you faced your boyfriend.

Finally. Jungkook thought.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"He's fine," Jimin giggled and held your arm to face him.

That's it.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and kicked his chair and stood up. Staring at you for a while before marching outside.

You tried calling for him but he simply walked away. You turned towards Jimin and apologised. Without hearing his response, you ran after your boyfriend.

You saw him walking slowly on the pavement, as if waiting for you to run after him.

"Jungkook!" you called, "baby!"

You grabbed his arm, and made him face you. "Why did you run off like that? It's embarrassing!"

Jungkook glared at you, "Why don't you spend time with your lover in there,"

Your heart broke when Jungkook said those words, "he's not my lover! You are!"

"Whatever, y/n," Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Jungkook! Can we just talk this out?" you followed him, clutching his t-shirt.

"In the house," Jungkook mumbled.

During the walk home, you tried to grab Jungkook's hands but he would keep his hands in his pocket.

You couldn't wait anymore. Right in front of your house you held Jungkook's arm.

"Why did you run away?" you asked.

"Because you were ignoring me. As if I wasn't there!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You could've joined in!"

"I tried! Multiple times!"

"No you didn't!"

"YES I DID, Y/N" Jungkook screamed, "WHO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?! ME OR HIM?!"

"ITS YOU OBVIOUSLY!" You yelled, and hit his chest, "He's my friend you know!"

"And I know that but you shouldn't ignored me!"

"I wasn't!"

"Y/N seriously," You were about to reply but Jungkook cut you off, "Sometimes I wonder if you loved me, Y/N"

"Jungkook, it's going to start raining, let's just go in," you begged.

"BE IT!" He yelled, "Sometimes I wonder if I am even your boyfriend! You don't even-"

You knew what he was going to say, "don't say that baby..."

It started pouring, tears streamed down Jungkook's and your face. "I asked you to be my girlfriend for a reason, it's because I love you,"

"I-"

"I'm afraid if you would leave me," Jungkook whispered. You wrapped your arms around his now wet shirt. "I'm afraid if you'll find someone better."

"Don't speak nonsense," you tell him, crying on his chest. Jungkook wrapped his arm around your body and cried on your neck. "I would never leave you!"

"B-"

"I love you. I'm sorry for not treating you like the way I should." you tell him, caressing his back.

"You're special you know that?" Jungkook mumbled in the crook of your neck.

"And you're perfect," you smiled.

"Nobody is perfect,"

"But you are, baby," you tell him, "I love you,"

Jungkook pushed back the wet hair on your forehead and stared at you with a smile on his face. Suddenly, he pressed his lips on yours.

You pulled away, "we just did the most clichè thing ever,"

"What is it?"

"Kissing in the rain," you giggled.