#25 ◇ Jungkook [Requested]

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 607

Summary: Taking care of Jungkook after a tiring day.

Requested by Aziela

As expected, Jungkook saw you once he opened the door. A smiled tugged on your lips as he sauntered towards you.

"Here," you said, taking the heavy bag that he was carrying.

"I can carry it, it's heavy," denied your husband.

You send him a playful glare before snatching his bag away from his hands. You grabbed his hands and dragged him towards the dining table which you both shared.

"Eat up, I'll prepare a hot bath for you," you said, giving him a kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook's job was tiring. Absolutely tiring; practice dancing all over again with minimal breaks inbetween.

You didn't support 100% of his job, but he was happy with it and that made you happy.

Back to when you guys were forced to marry each other, Jungkook never came home as soon as possible. Instead, he would come home around midnight just so he would avoid you.

He hated you and your family for having so much money that his parents forced him to marry you so they could share the money.

The first few months you guys met wasn't great. He would order you around, you did it anyway since you were madly in love with him and he doesnt seem to notice that.

That was until he saw you with another man in the house. After a few weeks of thinking, Jungkook knew he had feelings for you.

You remembered how he confessed to you. It all started with a fight, about the guy you were with.

"What's wrong with me bringing a guy back home?!" You yelled at him. "It's not like you care anyways!"

You still remembered the next sentence. "IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, Y/N! I CARE FOR YOU! THAT'S WHY!"

You shake your head while grinning. Placing the bag down, you prepared Jungkook's bath.

"Jagi~ you don't have to do all of this you know?" Said Jungkook as he wrapped his arms around your neck from behind. "I don't mind just cuddling you,"

You smiled and faced him. "You seem tired, this would help,"

He pouted. "Ani~"

You smacked his chest. "I prepared it for you already, go"

He sighed but agreed anyways. Pushing you out of the toilet, he immediately soaked himself in the bath you made for him. 

About 15 minutes later, Jungkook left the bathroom, only to see you laying down on the bed.

"Hey angel,"

You turned your head to face him. "Yeah?"

"Nothing, I thought you were asleep," said Jungkook as he took out his t-shirt and sweatpants. "How was your day?"

Jungkook laid beside you, his arms around your shoulder. "Well, I bought new clothes for myself."

"Show me," he smiled.

You grinned and jumped out of the bed and grabbed the bag full of clothes that was laying on the wall.

You took out your favourite dress. "This one, is my favourite. I like the flowers, right Kookie?" You looked up at him, only to see him looking at you with excitement in his eyes. "Jungkook?"

"Hmm? Yes?"

"Don't you think this dress is nice? It's so pretty,"

"Of course, it would look nice on you,"

Blushing, you put down the dress. Picking up another outfit you chose. Meanwhile you were talking about your favourite things, Jungkook was smiling at how excited you were.

How he felt so lucky to have you as his wife, his best friend, his everything. Soon, you got tired and rested your head on Jungkook's chest.

"I'm tired,"

"Goodnight, angel," he said. Pecking your forehead.

A/N: ermm this one sucked sorry ><