#16 ◇ Yoongi

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 567

Summary:Yoongi being hated by your parents

Having a boyfriend with tattoos and piercing everywhere wasn't exactly good nor bad.

It was good in a way that no girls would want to flirt with him and he only treats you like a princess. He doesn't treat the other girls the way he treated you; with so much love.

It was also isn't that good since your parents didn't think Yoongi was a good guy with those tattoos and crimes that he had done.

Though you knew he wouldn't treat you the way he treated those bad guys. You know he would stop getting into crimes, just for you.

"Can we go eat?" you whined, tugging on your boyfriend's arm. Yoongi nodded, not giving you a glance although you know he loves you very much. "Can we go shopping after??"

"Whatever you want, babygirl," he mumbled giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"Let's go get ready,"

You held his hand softly and pulled him to your room and passed him his black t-shirt while you wore a white dress with black jeans under.

You both got ready and left the house, taking the car. It was normal for you when you grabbed his hand, just holding it while he drives with the other hand.

Yoongi would give you short glances while smiling, looking at how adorable you look.

"We're here," mumbled Yoongi.

Both of you got out of the car and found a seat at your favourite shop. You sat beside each other and immediately ordered.

"Why didn't you order?" you asked Yoongi, looking at him.

"Because I know you can't finish your food,"

The food arrived and you started munching on it. You then realise then Yoongi is probably hungry and you decided to feed him.

"Yoongi," you called and he turned to face you. You immediately shoved the food in his mouth and giggled at his reaction.

"You're cute," you tell him and continued eating.

Yoongi placed his arm behind your chair, "I'm not cute,"

"Yeah, you're adorable," you giggled leaning into his chest.

After eating, you both left, Yoongi insisted on paying, you both then went around, shopping clothes.

With hands laced together, you both walked around the shop. "Is this nice?"

"Babe, don't turn now, but your parents are here," said Yoongi, staring over your head.

"Are they looking here?" you asked, a bit afraid.

"Yeah, just, ignore them alright?" he said, looking down at you.

You sighed, "okay,"

After a few minutes of window shopping, you both heard a voice making you whip your head to face them.

"You're still hanging out with him?" your mother asked.

"Why not, mother?" you asked, crossing your arms, "he is still my boyfriend,"

Your mother gasped at you with wide eyes, "Look at how you're speaking to your own mother! This...thing, must've taught you!"

"Don't talk about Yoongi like that!" You defended your boyfriend, lacing your fingers with Yoongi.

"You left us for that... thing!" she exclaimed.

"His name is Yoongi and I love him very much," you replied, holding onto Yoongi's hand tighter. "Goodbye,"

You pulled Yoongi with you, anger was obvious. "Baby, you okay?"

"Never been better!" you replied sarcastically.

Yoongi laughed, "you're adorable, you know that?"

"My parents are so annoying," you spoke, "You're okay right?" you turned to face him.

Yoongi laughed and pulled you into his arms, "Of course, comments like that doesn't hurt me,"