#11 ◇ jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 687

Summary: Jungkook caught you reading hate comments from his fans.

You bit your lip as you anxiously waited for your boyfriend. This was a normal routine for you. Wake up, help your boyfriend get ready, stay at home, wait for you boyfriend, repeat.

You groaned as you looked through your instagram. All you see was hate. Hate.

'Stop trying to steal Jungkook oppa from us'

'You're just another one of Jungkook's toy'

You knew it wasn't true but you couldn't help but continue reading the comments.

"You knew they aren't true right?" a voice said.

You jumped from the couch and faced the person. "Kookie!"

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Jungkook whined and pouted while holding you close to him. "Ah, I missed having you in my arms,"

"I know," you mumbled on his chest, "I missed you too,"

You grabbed his bag, putting it on the floor, "what did you do at home,"

"The normal," you pouted, "boring,"

"Baby, you know I would stay home if I could," Jungkook said and ruffled your hair, "so beautiful,"

"Let's go to sleep. Wait are you hungry? I can cook something for you," you said.

"Jagi, I can cook myself,"

You gave him a face, "no you can't, you'll burn down the whole kitchen!"

"Yah!" in an instant, he already picked you up like a sack of rice.

"OPPA!!!" You yelled and hit his back, "yahhhh,"

"What do you think you should say?"

You kept quiet for a while, "put me down first," He immediately put you down and you face him, "mianhae," you giggle and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "saranghae,"

"Now, as a punishment, you shall make ramen for me, deal?" Jungkook said, a smile tugging on his lips.

You stick your tongue out, "whatever,"

Jungkook went up to change, meanwhile you were making his ramen. You would do anything for your boyfriend just to make sure he was healthy.

Sometimes you think his manager wasn't giving him enough rest but you knew it was all for a good cost.

Once Jungkook changed, he immediately went up to you and you passed him the bowl of ramen you just made.

You simply stared at him adoringly while he eat. "Are you not tired? Do you need me to feed you?"

"Jagi, i'm fine. Stop worrying,"

You huffed as you rest your head on the glass table while pouting against the table, "I can't help it, oppa. Sometimes I care too much, you probably think i'm annoying,"

"Jagi, don't take it that way." Jungkook said, "It's sweet, makes me love you even more,"

Jungkook stood up to wash his plate. You went your room and lay down after tying your hair into a messy bun.

Jungkook soon joined you, "I'm so tired,"

"You shouldn't have waited for me," Jungkook scolded and switched off the lights.

"What kind of a girlfriend am I?" you scoffed.

Jungkook chuckled but it soon died down, "babe?"

"Yes?"

"Why were you reading the hate comment?"

You kept quiet and turned the other way around, "Jungkook go to sleep, jinjja,"

"I asked you a question,"

"I'm going to sleep goodnight,"

***

You woke up with sweat on your forehead and neck. A nightmare.

You turned to face Jungkook and he was peacefully sleeping. As badly as you want him to get rest, you still wanted some comfort.

"Jungkook..." you mumbled, close to tears. "Jungkook... jinjja, wake up..."

"Jagiya? Why are you awake at... 4am?" Jungkook asked turning to face you.

"N-nightmare,"

Jungkook immediately sat up and held you. Whispering sweet things like 'baby, tell me whats going on' , 'it's okay, i'm here, i'll protect you'

You burst into tears, "I was so scared,"

"What happened?"

"Y-you left me for your fans and I was all alone,"

"Aww, baby," Jungkook cooed, "i'm right here. I won't leave you,"

"You promise?" you mumbled looking up.

"I promise,"

In a matter of seconds, you giggled and touched his hair, flattening it. "you're so cute,"

"Yah, i'm your oppa!"

"So?" you stick your tongue out.

Jungkook just chuckled and pushed you on the bed, holding you tight, never letting you go.