#14 ◇ Taehyung

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 514

Summary: You caught Taehyung cheating on you, but it isn't what you thought.

"You should totally prank your girlfriend," one of Taehyung friend suggested.

"Prank her?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, totally dude,"

Taehyung shook his head, "no thanks. She's going to kill me,"

The guy laughed, "You'll tell her afterwards,"

Taehyung kept quiet for a while before replying, "what for? What kind of prank?"

"That you're cheating on her," the guy shrugged as if he had done it before.

"Cheat on her? You're crazy man!" Taehyung explained, taking a sip of water, "she's going to kill me,"

"Let's bet. $20 if you prank her,"

Taehyung thought for a minute and shrugged, "Well it wouldn't hurt pranking her once,"

The boys all laughed and agreed with him. But what Taehyung didn't know, he got himself in a deep mess.

***
Taehyung placed the undergarments thst he had bought somewhere you could see. The plan was to make you believe he cheated on you.

Taehyung smiled to himself, "I can't wait to see her reaction"

Taehyung waited for you, for hours. Soon, you walked through the door with a smile on your face, happy to see your boyfriend after a long day at work.

"Baby!" you squealed, running up to him, throwing your arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Hey," Taehyung smiled at you, "how was work?"

Taehyung and you sat down on the couch, "Tiring," you whined.

While you were talking to him, he made you blush, making you look down at your lap. You then saw a piece of undergarments under the chair making you look at Taehyung.

"What's that?" you asked, pointing at the lingerie.

"What? Isn't it yours?" he asked.

"It's definitely not mine! I don't like lace remember?" You told him, "Were you cheating on me?"

"What? What made you think that?"

You pulled away from Taehyung, standing up, "Then what's that?"

Warm tears started flowing down your cheeks, you couldn't believe your boyfriend of 3 years was cheating on you.

You stomped upstairs, to yours and Taehyung's room and locking it, ignoring the calls Taehyung was sending you.

Meanwhile you were crying upstairs, Taehyung was about to tell you the truth but you were quick to run upstairs.

Taehyung chased after you, giving endless knocks on the door, "Baby! Open up, it was all a prank!"

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE LYING!" You yelled, packing your stuff.

You finally opened the door with 2 luggage in hands. "We're over,"

You walked down the stairs, heading to your car but Taehyung stopped you.

"It's a prank! I promise!" Taehyung admitted, "see! there's a camera right there!"

You stared at the camera then back at home and that continued for a few seconds then you hid your face in his chest.

"I'm sorry, jagi" Taehyung apologised, caressing your back.

"Why did you even do this? I-I was so hurt!" you exclaimed, tightening your grip on his shirt.

"It was a bet,"

"Yah!" you smacked his chest. "You're so stupid,"

"I would never cheat on you. There's no reason for me to do that," Taehyung said, this time, stroking your hair.

"I love you," you sobbed, "so much,"

"Me too, babe,"