#30 ◇ Jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 673

Summary: You were forced to date someone else.

A/N: publishing 2 a day because the previous one is so boring and lame.

"Babe, you ready?" Asked Jungkook as he opened the door.

"Soon, hold on," you answered as you re applied the red lipstick. "Okay, i'm good, do I look okay?"

"Perfect," he smiled. He passed you your purse and rested his arms around your waist. "Ready?"

"Mmhmm," you hummed and the both of you walked towards your car. "I can't wait for my sister's wedding! You know, I heard that the theme is pink!"

"Yeah, yeah, you told me about that already," said Jungkook as he opened the door for you to get in. You mumbled a 'thank you'.

When Jungkook started the car, he placed his hands on your knees, while you grabbed it, lacing your hands together.

"I think there's a photo booth, we should take many photos," I squealed.

"Yeah, whatever you want," smiled Jungkook. "I'm just scared of your parents, that's all,"

You sighed and squeezed his hands reassuringly. "I'll be there, don't worry,"

"Yeah, but they like that kid. Not me. I'm pretty sure they won't even let us be together," Jungkook mumbled the last part, making you lightly slapping his arm.

"Don't talk nonsense," you said. "Our relationship are healthy, i'm not making them interfere in our relationship." You only heard Jungkook sighed in response. You caressed the top of his hand, "we're here to spend a nice time, okay?"

***

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" You pulled your hand away from Jungkook to hug your sister. "You're still so ugly," you teased.

Your sister rolled her eyes. "We both know, under all that make up, you're still ugly,"

You laughed. "Alright, have fun. I'm going to go eat!"

You turned around and saw Jungkook smiling and talking to your sister's husband. You smiled and sauntered towards him, but you were blocked by your father in front of you.

"Father..." you said, stepping back.

"Y/N... I would like you to meet our friend's son, Yoongi,"

A boy around your age, maybe a few years older was beside your father, looking at you.

"Father. I have a boyfriend. Stop." You said, trying to walk past him but failed.

"Y/N, I don't like that kid! He isn't even good looking-"

"Excuse me?" You gasped. "At least he's nice, unlike my own father- who can't even respect his daughter's decission," you scoffed. "Why did you allow, [Your sister's name] to get married then? Why do you have to be over protective with me?"

"Don't talk back to your father," he scowled, lifting his hand up, ready to slap you, but someone blocked you, resulting your father to slap him instead.

"FATHER!" You exclaimed, pulling the guy back. "Jungkook... oh god, are you okay?" You faced Jungkook, holding onto his cheek, which was red. Very red.

"H-how dare you," you stuttered as you face your father. "You were about to sl-" you couldn't even finish your sentence since you started to hiccup. "You're not even my father. You know what? From now on, i'm officially not your daughter."

It was stupid yet you couldn't hold it back. You grabbed your boyfriend's hand, lacing it together and dragging him to the car.

"Babe? Are you okay? I'm so sorry about him, he's crazy," you shook your head and checked Jungkook's cheek.

You noticed how there was tears on Jungkook's cheeks, and you wrapped your arms around his waist, while he cried on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry," you mumbled in his chest. "We won't see him anymore, I promise," you sighed. "I love you,"

Jungkook couldn't help but cry even harder. He felt so hurt how your parents always tried to seperate the both of you.

"I know it's difficult," you whispered. "But we won't see them anymore, right?"

Jungkook sniffed and pulled away from your shoulder. You wiped his tears with your thumb.

"You won't ever leave me, right?" He asked, holding your waist as tightly as ever.

"Never,"