#33 ◇ Taehyung

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 751

Summary: Taehyung being rejected by you

You smiled up at your best friend, Taehyung. He was your first friend ever since primary school, your parents trusted him so much that he promised to keep you safe from any form of danger.

He cared for you so much, that he was willing to kill himself to save you. You simply didn't notice that.

"Taehyungie~ I wanna eat pizza," you whined.

"You just ate pizza yesterday, squishy,"

"I told you to stop calling me that!" You smacked his thigh lightly before cuddling into his arm. "Plus, there's no such thing as too much pizza,"

"Firstly, I will never stop calling you Squishy. Secondly, yes, there is a thing called having too much pizza,"

"You're no fun, Taehyungie," you pouted. "But i'm hungry,"

"I think Eomma cooked some food," he said. "I'll heat them up,"

You nodded. "Jimin's coming,"

Taehyung clenched his fist when he heard his best friend's name come out of your mouth. Taehyung was jealous of the both of you.

Taehyung had planned to confess to you before Jimin does but he couldn't since Jimin beat it him to it and the both of you dated ever since.

You never knew of Taehyung's feelings for you. On how Taehyung always treated you as his first priority. How he always treated you like a princess.

It used to be you and Taehyung but ever since you met Jimin, the both of you didn't hang out as much.

"I didn't say you can bring him here," Taehyung said, trying not to sound too stern.

"Oh, but you don't mind right? He's bored at home," you said, as you stared at Taehyung's back. "Please~"

Taehyung smiled at himself and hang his head. He had no choice but to say yes. Again. "Of course,"

"You're the best Taehyung!" You exclaimed.

Taehyung sighed and sauntered towards the kitchen to get you food. Soon, he heard a knock on the door.

"Can you help me open the door?" Asked Taehyung.

"Okay,"

You got up and opened the door to reveal your boyfriend. "Babe!" You grinned and wrapped your arms around his waist.

Meanwhile Taehyung stared at the both of you sadly from the kitchen. Once he saw the both of you lean towards each other, he immediately looked away.

His heart ached when he saw the both of you together. He wanted to confess but he didn't want to hurt his Hyung's feelings.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"In the kitchen,"

Taehyung pretended like he was okay and stood up straight, expecting Jimin to greet him.

"Hey man!"

Taehyung's head whipped to the sound of voice and grinned. "Hey, long time no see,"

"I've been busy," he stated. "I didn't get to see my girlfriend these few days too,"

Taehyung gave him a fake smile. "Yeah, she keeps complaining how you never give her attention,"

He laughed. "right. Cooking?"

"Ani, just heating up food for your..." Taehyung gulped and his eyes started to water a little.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah. That." Nodded Taehyung.

Jimin's eyes softened, noticing something different about his friend. "You okay?"

Taehyung blinked his tears away and looked up with a big grin on his face. "Of course I am!"

"Good, I'll go find some good movies!"

Taehyung watched Jimin as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your head.

"God, why is this is so... painful?" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he grabbed the microwaved food and brought it to the couple who was cuddling on his couch.

***

"Y/N..."

Your head whipped to the sound of voice. Grinning when it was Taehyung. "Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

You nodded. "Of course anything,"

It was the end of the movie and Jimin fell asleep. His head was on your chest as you stroked his back.

"I love you, Y/N," started Taehyung. "I have for 3 years. I...I didn't get to confess to you, since I was too scared. And somehow, Jimin got you. It breaks my heart to see him kissing you, holding you, but you know what? I'm happy if you're happy."

You took a deep breathe as you looked at your sleeping boyfriend. "What are you trying to say Taehyung? You don't want anything from me but why are you telling me this?"

Taehyung simply kept quiet, unsure on how he could answer that. "I thought you deserve to know..." mumbled Taehyung.

You looked up to meet his gaze. "Thank you, Taehyung," you smiled. "I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way."