Girl Meets Choices

Does adult responsibilities bring with them big choices? Will she get the purple cat? or the blue one? Will she go out of her comfort zone for the best of her baby? or will she let that responsibility be taken by real adults, even if it comes in the way of her desire for her child? That on today's chapter of The Perfect Time Is Not Always Perfect a Girl Meets World Fanfiction.

___________________________________

April 15th. Lucas' House.

Maya and Lucas were looking at each other without saying a word, Maya was shocked at what he said, so as Lucas since he said so naturally. Margaret entered the living room.

Margaret: You want more pizza.

Maya: Umm... no thanks. 

Without taking her eyes off each other.

Lucas: Mom, I'm gonna take Maya back to her Apartment.

Margaret: Okay.

Maya went to Lucas' parents to say goodbye and then got into the car.

Maya's Apartment.

They remained quiet the whole ride, then, outside Maya's apartment, he decided to say something.

Lucas: I... 

Maya: I want that too, but I don't we can decide that right now.

Lucas: I know, I don't know what I was thinking.

Maya: Don't worry, maybe we can run away together.

Lucas widened his eyes.

Maya: I'm joking!

Lucas: Sure, you were.

Maya opened the door, she entered the apartment and close the door. He stood there thinking about everything that happened. Lucas got into his car but didn't start the car.

LUCAS POV

I can't believe I said that! I didn't even think before saying it, I was too busy getting lost in her eyes. *He sighed.

He let his head fell against the steering wheel.

April 30th. Mall.

Maya was missing Riley a lot. She and Katy were sitting down, they were waiting for Lucas who was on his way to the mall.

Maya: I really need Riley.

Katy: She'll be back in summer, hun.

Lucas approached them.

Lucas: Hello Mrs. Hunter.

Katy: Hi, Lucas.

Lucas: So, where do you wanna go first?

Maya: I don't know, Mom?

Katy: Let's go see cribs first.

They strolled up around every baby store in the mall, they bought everything they needed and some extras.

Lucas: I'm gonna put this in the car, you should continue with the baby clothes.

Katy: Look baby girl this is beautiful, and it's perfect for winter here.