Girl Meets Arguments

Maya and Lucas tell their parents about their decision, meanwhile, Riley is struggling. All of that of Today's chapter of The Perfect Time Is Not Always Perfect a Girl Meets World fanfiction.

*Little thing to remember: Riley's in London and Maya in New York, there's a time difference of 5 hours.

_________________________________

May 5th. Maya's Apartment.

Maya was curling her hair while facetiming with Riley.

Riley: Wait, so you're gonna tell them today?

Maya: Yup.

Riley: Are you sure you want to leave your parents house? I mean you don't really need to.

Maya: I told you, Riles, I want my daughter to grow up with both Lucas and Me at home.

Riley: And Lucas' parents?

Maya: They're coming for dinner.

Riley: I wish I could be there with you.

Maya: You're where you deserve to be, you worked so much for that opportunity.

Riley: I know but I miss you so much.

Maya: I miss you too. *Trying not to cry.

Riley: But I'll be there in summer.

Maya: Can't wait! Where's that genius boyfriend of yours?

Riley: He's in the University lab, he kinda discovered something important.

Maya: That's great!

Riley: Yeah, I guess... but he's a little too centered on that project, he doesn't have that much of spare time.

Maya: But you're still going out, right?

Riley: Yeah, he's just a little busy right now, BUT it's just while he finishes his project.

Maya: Okay... Riley you know you can tell me anything.

Riley: I know, It's really not that serious. But I have to go I have to go to sleep.

Maya: Okay, Bye.

Maya knew when Riley was lying, and she needed to find out what was bothering her, but it was dinner time, so she tried to not overreact over Riley's problems, after all, she said it wasn't that serious. Someone knocked her door.

Maya: Come in.

Lucas opened the door.

Lucas: Hey.

Maya: Hi.

Lucas: Are you ready?

Maya: Yes.

Later.

Both sets of parents were sitting at the table after dinner.

John: Okay, that's it! why is this all about?

Margaret: In fact, I'm very nervous about this dinner, I know they want to tell us something.

Shawn: C'mon, how bad can it be? She's already expecting.

The parents looked at Lucas and Maya. Lucas held Maya's hand.

Shawn: Okay, I take back what I said.

Katy: Maya?

Maya: We want to move out.

Shawn and John took it well, Katy was shooked.