GM After She Don't Like Me Pt. 2/ A Christmas Maya

Before anything else, I want to say that this is not anymore linked to the plot storyline of the show, so the last 2 episodes of GMW doesn't apply to our story.

____________________

December 7. School Restrooms.

Maya was confused, but there wasn't time for that now, she had to find out if she was pregnant. She was shaking while holding the test, she looked at it.

Negative.

She felt calm, she wasn't going to have a baby after all. She smiled and left the restrooms.

Maya: I'm not.

Lucas: Oh Great!

Maya was happy, she was kind of stressed about the pregnancy possibility, and thinking it was over made her released a smile.

Lucas: Now what?

Maya: Now we can really pretend nothing happened.

Lucas: Is that what you want?

Maya tried to walk out, but he grabbed her by the arm.

Lucas: Don't run away, I wanna know.

Maya: Yes, that's what I want for Riley.

Lucas: Okay... then that's what I'll do.

---------

December 24. Night. Maya's Bedroom.

It's been more than two weeks since everything happened, Maya and Lucas have been slowly talking a lot more, but still, not like before ski lodge. Maya spent Christmas for the first time with her now, Family.

MAYA POV

This is the first Christmas that my mom and I spend with Shawn, and it has been awesome; we had dinner this year, everything has been perfect. I don't know what I was scared of. Riley made me do the 'Secret Santa' thing, so I give Lucas a baseball ball, I wanted to give him something he'd like, but not too meaningful, because we don't need more awkward moments.

December 25. Morning. Maya's Bedroom.

Maya woke up, there was a smell like cinnamon all over the place, She liked it, she went to the kitchen, her mom and Shawn were eating breakfast.

Shawn: Hey kid, want some cinnamon rolls?

Maya: So that's what smells so good.

Then she felt it, she ran to the bathroom and threw up. Her mom followed her.

Katy[mom]: Are you okay Maya?

Maya: Yeah, It must've been something I ate at dinner.

Katy: Yes, we're not used to eating that much on Christmas.

Maya: Yeah. *She giggled

Maya was sure that it was dinner what made her felt bad.

Katy: Okay, but tell me if you keep feeling bad.

Maya: I will.

Besides that, she had an awesome Christmas.

December 28. Central Park.

The gang, except Zay who was in Texas, were strolling around the park, suddenly they see the ice rink.

Lucas: Want to go skating?

Riley: Absolutely

Farkle: I pass

Smackle: Yeah me too, I'm not good at that.