Girl Meets A Day Without A Girl (Riarkle)

*Riarkle centered chapter*

What it's happening outside Maya's perception. Do people really change people, and if they do, How is Maya changing everyone's lives? That on this chapter.

______________________________________

March 21st. School. Morning.

Lucas, Zay, and Farkle were talking.

Zay: So Maya's not coming?

Lucas: The doctor said that she needs to stay home until the high blood pressure thing gets resolved.

Zay: Seems accurate. * Typical Zay approval.

Farkle was quiet.

Lucas: What's up with you Farkle, you haven't said single a word.

Farkle: Nothing, I guess, I'm worried about Maya too. * He lied.

Zay: We all are Farkle, we all are.

Riley arrived at school and strolled up to the guys. Farkle saw Riley approaching.

Farkle: I have to go.

He walks away quickly.

Zay: Now, that was strange.

Lucas: Yeah...

Riley: Hey guys!

Lucas: It's everything okay, Riles?

Riley: Yeah, Maya's is at her home now, so I guess, I feel a little better.

Zay: And what about Farkle?

Riley: What happened with Farkle?! Did he told you anything?!! That stupid nerd...

Zay: No, he did not.

Lucas: But your reaction did. Riles, if you need someone to talk, I'm always here, you know we are still friends.

Riley: Yeah, thank you, but I'm good.

Zay: Oh... okay... she decided to deny it.

Riley: I'm not denying anything. I have to go to class. And I'm good, okay!

Zay: Okay...

Zay and Lucas went to Gym class. They were running side by side on the track.

Zay: So your Father made you leave. Man, I thought he was gonna be angry, but not like that.

Lucas: I know.

Zay: So how did you convince him to come back?

Lucas: I just said I needed to see her, and that I was gonna leave whatever he liked it or not, and he didn't object.

Zay: Man, You have earned my respect.

Later. Corridors.

Riley and Farkle were talking.

Riley: It never happened, we should just move on.

Farkle: Okay, but what if it happens agai--

Riley: It's not gonna happen again.

Farkle: Okay, then we're alright.

Riley: Yeah. *She smiled.

They hold hands. And they entered history class. Farkle saw the chalkboard "Evolution" and freaked out.

[*Insert Farkle's photo here*]