Girl Meets Baby Cries

Since GMW is totally over now, I wanted to make a chapter in the format of the program, you know when the teacher teaches about what's happening in their life. It's not perfect, It's not Michael Jacobs writing, but I hope you can enjoy it. Let me know if you would like more episodes like this, every once in a while.

_____________________

February 4th. Lucas's Bedroom.

Lucas: I'm sorry about this morning, I guess sometimes I forget that we're actually talking about a little human being, I was thinking about myself, when is you and our baby what's important. The truth is that I'm worried I'm not gonna be a good Dad.

Maya: That's it? Lucas, I feel that way too, but I'm trying my best, you see my mom has never been perfect, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that she loves me. I don't know how I am gonna be a good Mom, but I'm gonna try because I love this baby inside of me.

Lucas: You're right, and I love you both so much, that I don't want to disappoint you. 

Maya: That's the Huckleberry I know.

Margaret came upstairs.

Margaret: Do you want to have dinner with us.

Maya: I'll love to.

They had dinner. 

February 9th. 

Katy, Shawn and Maya were having breakfast.

Shawn: Hows everything going kiddo?

Maya: Good, I guess.

Shawn: You see, we haven't talk that much, and I was wondering if there's something wrong.

"I'm Pregnant at 15, that what's wrong" She thought.

Maya: I'm okay,but, don't you feel embarrassed about me?

Shawn: About you having a baby, no, I still think of you as my daughter, at it hurts to know that I didn't take more care of you. But I'll always love you as if you were my own child.

Maya: Thanks, Dad.

Katy: So, Maya you said you're 11 weeks, right?

Maya: Yes.

Shawn: Maya I want you to know, I consider you my daughter, if ever need anything, you can come to me. I wanna take care of you and my grandchildren.

Maya: Thank you, Dad.

School. Health Class.

Everyone had a partner, Riley with Farkle, Lucas and Maya and Zay and Sarah.

Mr. Campagnola: This week we are doing a project, I'm going to give you this baby simulators and you have to take care of it for this day. *He keeps explaining.

Lucas: Really? Now they are doing this! *Whispering.

Maya was embarrassed, it was like the destiny was making fun of her.

Farkle: You wanted a baby, there you have it. *Whispering to Riley.

Riley: It's not that bad, I mean babies are cute, and they are miracles, aren't they Mr. Campagnola?

Mr. Campagnola: We'll see. * He gives them the simulator.

Riley: Aw! You look just like your Dad.

Farkle: No he doesn't.

Riley: You're such a bad Dad, Farkle.

Farkle: It's not a real baby.

Riley: You want an F?