Girl Meets Not Anymore

So Lucas made a wrong choice and ended up being totally immature. How will Maya react to this? How will this affect their relationship? And Is it time for Lucas to grow up for good? Find out in this weeks chapter of The Perfect Time Is Not Always Perfect, a Girl Meets World Fanfiction.

_____________________________

April 4th. Hospital.

Lucas looked right into Maya's eyes.

Maya: What's wrong with you!

Lucas: I'm not feeling okay.

And Lucas passed out.

====================

Later. Hospital Room.

Maya was arguing with Zay in the corridor. Lucas woke up.

"This conversation is not finished!" Maya said to Zay, while she entered the room.

Lucas: What conversation? What happened?

Maya: I don't know! you tell me why you were high and drunk!

Lucas: I was, I don't know, it just happened.

Maya: Lucas I'm trying to become the best Mom I can be for a child that I know I'm responsible for, don't be another child, and try to put yourself together because if don't THIS is not gonna work out.

Lucas: I'm sorry, Maya.

Maya: I don't forgive you!

Lucas: What?

Maya: You can't go a do something as stupid as that, and then come back and try to make me forgive you just like that. LUCAS! I care about you, but if you can't care about yourself, there's nothing I can do.

Maya looked away.

Maya: I need some time to think.

Lucas: Maya!

Maya: Maybe we're not ready for this. Is too much for ourselves, look at you!

Lucas: Don't do that, I need you, both of you.

Maya: I'm sorry, but I'm gonna do what's best for everyone.

Maya walked out of the room.

Lucas: Maya! MAYA!!

April 13th. School.

Maya has been pretty alone since Riley and Farkle left to Europe, she goes to school and goes home, goes to the doctor, and then returns home, sometimes she goes out with Charlie, but just like friends. At school, Lucas follows her around, but she doesn't pay attention, until today.

Lucas: Please, Maya...!

Maya: Lucas, I didn't sleep last night, because the baby kept kicking me till 3:00 am. WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!

Lucas: Okay. *He stepped back.

Maya: Thank you. * Upset.

Later. School.

Maya was more calmed, so she decided to finally talk to him.

Maya: Lucas.

Lucas' eyes widened.

Lucas: Yes.

Maya: We need to talk, after school at Topanga's?

Lucas: Yeah, I'll be there.

Maya smiled at him, but not like a normal smile, more of a gesture of awkwardness. Maya walked away, she went to class. Lucas sighed feeling like everything was okay.