Girl Meets Back To Texas

March 13th. School.

Maya was at Lunch with the gang.

Farkle: Yeah, that's the way a girl from the UK taught me.

Riley: You met girls!?!

Farkle: Yeah, her name was Mariah, and she was 5 years old.

Riley: Huh.

Farkle: Yeah.

Riley looked up to Maya.

Riley: Peaches you haven't touch your food.

Maya sighed.

Maya: I'm going to the restroom.

Riley: Do you want me to go with you?

Maya: No!

Riley stepped back.

MAYA POV.

I'm walking through the corridors, I stop in front of the restrooms, from here I can see Lucas' locker. I remember the day he made me took the pregnancy test, his words "If I'm going to be a dad, I'm not gonna be like your father, I promise you that I'm gonna be there for that kid every day of its life." Ugh! Why did I believe you?

Maya was getting depressed again, so she entered the restrooms quickly. The restroom was apparently empty, so she tried to forget about everything, but she couldn't, she was about to cry, but some sobs scared her.

Maya: Is someone there?

Nikki: No one.

Maya: Nikki?

Nikki: No she's in another place.

Maya: C'mon Nikki, I know is you.

Nikki went out of the toilet cubicle.

Nikki: You recognized me!! It's because of my ugly sense of fashion, right?

Maya: No, I knew it was you because of your voice.

Nikki: Ugh, I have an ugly voice too. *Began to cry.

Maya: I didn't say that you have a very pretty voice.

Nikki: Maddie hates it, she says it annoys her.

Maya: Who cares what she says if she treats you like that, why are you still friends with her?

Nikki: She's my cousin.

Maya: That's not really an excuse.

Nikki: She's so sweet when there's family around but in school, she says very horrible things.

Maya: Don't worry, I've been hearing some pretty bad comments about me recently.

Nikki: Why?

Maya: Because I'm pregnant.

Nikki: They laugh about it, that's so dumb.

Maya: Yeah, I used to think that, but now without Lucas, their comments actually hurt.

Nikki: Why aren't you with Lucas?

Maya: I don't know, he just disappeared; I don't know where he is, or why did he leave me.

Nikki: Oh, that I know. Why aren't you in Texas with him?

Maya was intrigued by her words.

Maya: What? you know where he is?

Nikki: Yeah, Maddie told us, he is Texas, his Dad forced him to go back to Texas, because don't tell anybody, but he's the Father. * Whispered the last part.