I was panicking as glanced my eyes to the demon, its hand touched her leg, but before it did, I quickly pulled Anne. I then pulled her upstairs, I did not know if she was still alive or not. But I still did, we climbed upstairs slowly, the blood dripped in every part of the stairs, but I should continue. 

We were almost at the 2nd floor, I saw the first door, as I pulled Anne's both hands, I quickly turned the knob, it was locked, my mother's room was locked. I then pulled Anne to the next room, Emily's old room. I touched the knob, and turned it, glad it was not locked. I grabbed my sister inside and locked the door. 

I placed my sister in bed, Emily's bed. I saw her leg, a deep wound can be seen, a very deep wound, she must be so strong if she survived this pain, or die in suffering.

"Anne......."

I tried to talk to her as I touched her face, but there was no response. I placed my ear in her chest to check if she was breathing. 

I was hoping she was alive, I closed my eyes as I listened to the sound and feeling the heartbeat, but I heard nothing,nothing but a dead body, she was dead already, I cried really hard and hugged my sister, all my sisters died this day, I cried and cried, as my tears dropped into Anne's corpse,

I stopped crying and silence......

*breaks

The sound caught my attention, I looked at the door, the knife was struck on it. I got up, I saw the blanket and covered my sister's body. Again, my sadness turned into fear, it happened again and again, the knife kept on striking, in and out. 

Then silence.......

*explodes

I looked away at the door, I then slowly turned, the door was destroyed, the door has gone into pieces, then I slowly rolled my eyes, there I saw mother, the blood stains covered her entire body, she was staring on the floor, in her right hand there I saw the knife, her hair was covering her face.

Mother then slowly, moved her head up, when she saw me she stopped for a while, and........

Mother slowly moved her other hand, the hand with the knife, I was cornered, I had nowhere to go, mother then quickly ran towards me with the knife......

*screams

"Ahhhhhhhh........"

I could not dare to look at, that was how I would end, I screamed so hard, that was the end, it was my end.

But,

I felt nothing, I slowly removed my hands that covered my face, I slowly turned, then I  saw mother, but she was not moving at all, then I slowly glared, I slowly looked up, then I saw...

Mother was about to stab me with the knife, but there was someone stopped her, no, there were stopping her. On the left I saw a girl, her dress was wet, the water dropped into the floor, I looked at her face, that time I was sure, it was Emily. On the right, I saw someone, I slowly looked to the right, then, there I saw father. Both of them were trying to stop mother.......

My last hope ..........

TO BE CONTINUED....................

...............................................................................

Thank you for all the votes, comments and follows !

Very well appreciated ! ♥

Vhersatile  ♥

Good night !