Imagine #35 Goodbye/Wherever You Are {Phil} Y/N'S POV

This imagine is based on the song Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds of Summer and the last episode of Friends, where Rachel got of the plane to Paris because she wanted to be with Ross.

I came up with this, while I was in the car heading to school. Like always, I was listening to music and staring of into the distant, dreaming about random things. When suddenly I dreamt of this scenario and I decided on writing this in an imagine.

I'm still on a break though, but I wanted to write this so badly.

My time in London is over, meaning I have to say goodbye to all of my friends. They decided on waving me goodbye at the airport, as I'm heading back home. Honestly, I don't want to leave. I love London and spending time with my friends and boyfriend. Although, it was hard to be alone with him. I've been dating Phil for a few weeks now, before I decided on going to visit London for a week. No one knows about us just yet. We've been friends for so long, so we aren't sure just yet if we are ready for a relationship together or not. We haven't figured it out yet, so we haven't told anyone yet. And considering we live quite far from each other isn't making this easy. I always tried avoiding having a long distance relationship, but I guess you can never expect who you start to develop feelings for.

"This week has flew past by quite fast." I say. "It was so great having you back with us." Louise says and I nod. "I wish I could stay longer, but you know, duty calls." I say, even though I work as a YouTuber I still have another job. I have never considered YouTube as work, it was more as a hobby than that. I earn money because of it, but I don't care if I actually didn't.

The lady at the intercom informs us that it's ready to board the plane. "I'll... we'll miss you." Phil says. "I will miss you guys like crazy." I tell them and they each give me a hug, ending with Phil.

I go to the boarding space, trying not cry. I would never have thought that leaving my friend, leaving Phil would've been so hard. I take a look back, with tears in my eyes, locking my eyes with Phil. We both are trying our hardest to not let the tears fall.

Eventually I'm out there view. As I start to board the plane, I start changing my mind. I don't want to go back, I love being in London. I don't know if I can handle being without my friends. "Miss, are you okay?" a fly attendant asks me as I stand still in front of the plane doors. "Oh yeah, uhm, can I go back to the airport? I didn't have a suitcase at all, only this bag, so no worries about that." I tell her. "Uhm, I guess you can then." she says confused and let's me leave. They probably never do this.

I walk back to the terminal, hoping my friends haven't even left yet. This could be 1. the best decision I could have made or 2. be the worst and regret this all later. I guess we'll see how this will turn out. I'm back at where I said goodbye to my friends. Obviously they aren't here yet. They couldn't be far away from here, knowing them they probably stayed at the airport and went for some coffee. There's a Starbucks nearby, so I guess they are there.

I make my way through the people and enter Starbucks. There they are! They're too much in their conversation not to notice me, only Phil isn't in it but he's looking down at his feet. Why did I leave him like this? What the hell is wrong with me? I take a deep breath and walk their way, a meter from them away. They still don't notice me. I walk closer, Dan is the one who sees me first. He looks confused, shocked and happy. Everyone else look behind them, looking the same way as Dan, only Phil isn't focused on what's happening around him, too lost in thoughts.

"No way." Louise says and I smile. "Yes way!" I say, making Phil look up, locking his eyes with mine. He instantly smiles and without hesitation he stands up and embraces me in a hug. "Why are you not in the plane?" Dan asks. "I'm gonna look for a place to stay and move here." I say, as Phil lets me go. "That's great Y/N!" Louise says and I smile. "I'll guess I need to look for a hotel to stay for now, until I have found a home for myself." I say. "We'll help you with this." Dan says and everyone nods. "You shouldn't." Phil interferes. "We all have no space for Y/N, Phil. What are you talking about?" I quickly shake my head, I don't want them to know just yet. Phil mouths a 'please' to me as to say he wants them to know.

"She can stay with us Dan." Phil says. "Unless she wants to sleep on a couch, but she shouldn't." Dan says. "Obviously not on the couch, we can't let her stay on a couch." Phil says. "Where else do you think we should let her stay. We have no place for her." Dan says. "There's plenty room to share." Phil says. "Phil, no, don't." I say. "What Y/N! I know why you want to move to London, but you are too scared to tell them. Why?" He asks. "Because I'm scared. I'm scared everything will break, because everything in my life goes wrong." I say, not wanting them to know what happened before we met.

"Nothing will go wrong, nothing will break." Phil says, looking at me in the eyes. He makes me believe again, just by looking in his eyes. "I promise." He says and I nod, closing my eyes, waiting for the truth to come out. "Y/N can stay with us, Dan. She can stay with me." Phil says, pulling me towards him. I put my head against his chest, feeling the tears rolling down my cheek onto his clothing.  I could never wish for another boyfriend, he's all that I want and he's perfect.

OH MY GOD! I LOVED WRITING THIS SO MUCH.

I'm listening to the song this is based on constantly too, so that makes it more emotional I guess. I'm an emotional person okay!

Ray