Preference #29 You're a singer

•Dan•
You were setting up your camera to make a new video for your channel where you upload videos of you covering songs.

"Dan?! Can you come for a second?" You asked your boyfriend. "What do you need?" He asked walking into your room. "Well, I need a piano to accompany my voice." You said. "No, I'm not doing this. You know how I feel about this." He said, shaking his head furiously.

You sighed in frustration. "Please Dan." You begged, you desperately needed his talent. "You don't have to be in the video itself." You tried persuading him.

"Fine, but you have to promise me something." He said. "Anything." You said. "You let me hear the song you've been working on." He said. "It's not finished." You said, you aren't really proud of it. "Y/N, I'm sure it'll be great." He said and you sighed, knowing you won't get out of it. "Okay, I promise." You said.

That day, after you recorded the video, you sang the song to Dan. He told you he liked it and that he's proud of you.

•Phil•
You are an upcoming artist, who just had a debut album released. You had a specific style, which many people have complimented you on.

Today, you were invited on a talkshow to have an interview on your album. Obviously, you are very nervous. "You'll do great, don't worry." Your boyfriend Phil reassures you. "Thank you for coming with me." You tell him. "Why wouldn't I? You know I'm your biggest fan." He says, making you smile.

"You're up." The backstage manager tells you. You take a deep breath. "I'll wait right here." Phil says, pecking your lips quickly. You walk on stage with a smile on your face, waving at the audience.

"I'm so happy to have you here." The interviewer asks. "Well, thank you for having me." You say. "Your music is full of passion and you know exactly how to bring a good message to your fans. It's so... empowering." He says. "I think it's important for young girls to stand up for themselves. I feel like, and I'm not the only one, that society is bringing them down. So it's important to learn them that they should be treated with respect." You explain. You have been a feminist for a long time now and you wanted to put that in some of your songs, so you did. "You do need a lot of courage to bring that message out. And you have courage and I think that's important. "Well yeah, I'm a feminist myself. So it's very important to me. I had never any doubts about it." You say.

"A few songs are more romantic, do you have an inspiration?" The interviewer asks and you laugh a little bit. "Yeah, my boyfriend has been really supportive of my career. He was there to help me through the steps of my album. He has influenced my life a lot in a good way, so he's my biggest inspiration and fan." You say. "We should be thankful then that he's here for you." He says.

You answered many more questions, like upcoming shows and if there will be a tour or not and if you have written any new songs. Your manager had told you, you couldn't tell them, so you didn't. After the last question, you performed the song you wrote about Phil.

I loved Phil the most. Cause I think it's really important to get the message across that women should be treated with respect. And that we should be able to come up for ourselves. Feminism is an every day topic that many don't believe in. But we should believe in feminism.