Preference #22 Shut up and kiss me

•Dan•
You and Dan were watching some anime on the TV. When you finished watching all the seasons he was talking about how he thought of the anime. He wouldn't stop and you was getting tired of it.

After waiting for minutes, hoping he would finish, he didn't. As a matter of fact, he was talking about more things. That's because you abruptly stopped him by saying "Shut up and kiss me." He stopped talking and looked shocked at you. Then he moved closer to you and your lips met his.

•Phil•
It's been a year since you broke up with your boyfriend and you're still not over him. You are paying Phil a visit and he is comforting you. "He wasn't even worth your time." Phil tells you. "It took me ages to find someone. Then I finally did and now I lost him." You cry, making Phil pulling you closer. "I won't find anyone." You cry and he pulls you into a hug.

"Of course I won't, who in the world would want me. I'm not beautiful." You say. "No, Y/N, don't say that. You are a beautiful person inside and out." Phil says. "Then why can't I find someone new? Because nobody wants a crybaby, no one wants to be with someone who's bigger than other girls." You say, you never thought you were beautiful. "Shut up and kiss me." Phil suddenly says. "I want you. So stop hating on yourself and kiss me." He says and he pulls you closer, planting his lips on yours. He breaks the kiss and pulls you closer to his chest. "I've always had a thing for you, I love you." He says and you stay like this for a while. His arms around you and your head on his chest, with a smile on your face.

It's a bit of a weird preference, tbh. But okay. I was actually listening to a song called shut up and kiss me, so that's why the title.