Imagine #23 Stargazing {Dan}

It was dark outside, but you didn't care. The sky was clear, not a cloud could be seen. You wanted to spend some time with your boyfriend outside. You would normally stay indoors and watch a movie, play video games or have a long and loving conversation with Dan about anything.

However you wanted to do something else. That's why you took a cab and asked the driver to go to the park. You had some things packed in a backpack and Dan had no idea what you were up to.

You knew a perfect place to be at. You took out two blankets, one to sit on and another one to put over the both of you, cause it was cold outside. Dan still had no idea what you wanted to do, but he didn't complain cause he loved spending time with you.

Then you started to take out some books out of the backpack. "Stargazing for dummies?" Dan asked , reading what's on the books you took out. "It's a clear night, we can see all the stars." You said and took at a small telescope you bought once. You aren't really an expert in reading the stars, but you know what the Pole Star is and where to find it, you even know where the Little Dipper is because of the Pole Star. But that's it.

"Do you know anything about the stars?" Dan asked you. "Not much, but I do know that this star..." you said, pointing at the brightest star visible. "...is the Pole Star." You told him. "Isn't that the brightest stat?" Dan asked and you shook your head. "That's what a lot of people think, but it's the brightest visible at night. The sun is actually the brightest star." You told him and he looked shocked you knew that.

You both wanted to find your star sign, so you looked through one of the books to find them. "So, that's mine?" Dan asked and you nodded. "According to this book, it's the Gemini." You told him and he nodded, fascinated of you about how much you loved looking at the stars. It was one of the best nights you spend together. So stargazing became a tradition for the both of you. Every time there's a cloudless night, you go stargazing together.

Just a reminder. I know some of you have Gemini as star sign. I actually don't, I'm a Sagittarius.