Imagine #10 Sweet Friday {Phil} Smut

Warning: sexual content

I guess some of you guys want to read a Phil smut. So here it is.

Before starting this imagine, I just want to say that I have no idea why I have chosen out "Sweet Friday". I needed a name for it.
________________________
You are 27 and you are still a virgin. You dated some guys, but you never went far in those relationships. You don't want to because you don't want to loose your virginity to some guy you cannot be serious with.

When you told your best friend, Phil, that he didn't judge you. He thinks you are being smart. But the thing is, you don't think you'll ever meet a guy who's going to be sweet when in the middle of love making.

"You're still scared?" Phil asks, every Friday night he comes over for your weekly sleepover. Ever since, you developed a crush on him. But you don't do anything with those feelings, because you don't want to ruin your friendship. "It's hard to trust someone. How can I know if the next guy I date will be nice to me when I loose my v-card to him." You say to Phil. "You want someone who is sweet to you when in the middle of the love making?" He asks and you nod. "Someone who understands you?" He asks and you slowly nod, not knowing where he's going to. "Someone you have been trusting for years." He says. "I won't find anyone." You say. "Say, you have a guy friend who you're close to, would you lose it to him?" He asks, it's like he's talking about him. But that can't be right? "I don't know, only if he want to." You say.

"Would you, maybe, lose it to me?" He asks, you slightly blush. "I... uhm." You don't know what to say. "Y/N, I wouldn't mind, really. No one is going to know about this, you shouldn't be embarrassed." He says. "I'm not embarrassed, but I never thought you would ask me." You say. "You don't have to." He reassures you. "I'm just saying that I'll threat you right." He says. "I don't doubt that." You say. The offer is so tempting, but you can't ask him to do that. What if he thinks you're so bad at it that it will ruin your friendship? What if it makes you even fall more in love with him, that you can't handle to keep it a secret? No, that won't happen.

"I'm ready." You tell him. "What?" Phil asks. "I trust you, Phil. You're the only guy I'm comfortable to loose my virginity to." You say. "But I don't want to get into it immediately." You say. "Of course, we'll go step by step." He says. "Thanks." You say. "It's okay." He says. You're scared what the first step is.

"Can you, maybe, take the lead and tell me what exactly we are gonna do?" You ask him. "Sure, if that makes you comfortable." He says. "Don't be scared Y/N." He says. "I'm just nervous." You say. "That's completely normal, it's your first time." He says. "Wait, I don't have birth control." You say. "Okay, I'll go to the shop to get some... condoms." He says, you nod and see him leaving the house. What if he changed his mind?

>•<

You're waiting impatiently for Phil. You hear the door opening. "The stores were closed." Phil says. "So I went to my flat and got some condoms from there." He says. "Did Dan see you?" You ask him. You met Dan and you are good friends, he knows that Phil stays the night at yours. So if Dan saw Phil, he would know about the condoms and he'll probably know what's going to happen. "No, he didn't." He says.

"How does this go exactly?" You ask him, of course you know how it goes. But what if Phil is different. Phil takes your hand and leads you into the bedroom. "I'll let you calm down first." He says, you nod. He brings you closer to him, your faces are close to each other. He places his hand on your cheek, his other hand which was holding yours has been placed on your waist. You dreamed about this moment, your first kiss with Phil. He slowly leans in, connecting his lips with yours in a sweet and tender way. The kiss is magical, just like you dreamed it. Your lips move in sync, your hands are resting on his chest. He breaks away from the kiss, a smile forming on both of your lips. "Like, I know your my best friend, but you're a really good kisser." He says, making you blush. "Thanks." You say, still blushing.