Imagine #8 Hating on each other {Dan} Part 3 Smut

That's a long title. I just could have got rid of "smut" in the title, but I feel like the warning should be in the title itself.

I wanted to write a third part, which is going to be smut. I'm also going to write a fourth part, but that will be the last one of this imagine.

So now. Warning! Contains sexual content. For those who don't like it, you can ignore this part. I promise that this is not going to be important for the next part.

Before I'll start this part, I'm going to explain what had happened. You were at a YouTube party, when going there you got stuck in the elevator with your nemesis Dan who kissed you. You've been falling in love with him and he is in love with you. You left the party and without you knowing it at first, Dan is with you in the elevator again, which he stopped. He tried kissing you again, but you struggled getting away. He felt really sorry and apologises. He confesses everything and tells you he loves you. You guys kiss, but then it gets heated. And that's where I left you guys.

So without further ado (or is it a do), let's start the part.
_________________________
"Are you scared Dan because I'm Alpha?" You ask. "Let's see who's the Alpha." He says crashing his lips onto yours. He pushes you more against the wall, you try to escape so you can be in charge. But he's too strong for you, especially when he's horny. He licks your lips asking entrance, but you don't give him permission. "You fucking tease." He says in the kiss, he pinches your butt slightly making you squeal. He slips his tongue into your mouth when you do so. Your tongue and his are fighting for dominance. He still has the upper hand, exploring your mouth with his tongue leaving no part untouched.

He moves your arms around so they are positioned above your head, making sure you don't escape. But you don't want to, you like being controlled by Dan. He moves his lips to your jawline, placing small kisses. He trails down to your neck, kissing each spot before he finds your sweet spot. He starts biting on the skin, making it tender. Before long he starts sucking on your tender skin, licking the forming hickey making you moan. "That's fûcking hot." Dan says.

You pull on the hem of his shirt pulling it up, he lets you. You look at his not so toned chest, that's how you like it. You trace with your finger around his chest, trailing down until you reach his pants. He isn't wearing any belt right now, which isn't going to be a struggle. You pull his pants down until his ankles, leaving him in his boxers. By moving his feet around he steps out of his pants.

He zips your dress down, making it fall on the ground. You decided to not wear a bra today so you would be comfortable. This is an advantage, more to him than to you. He cups your breasts, massaging them whilst kissing your neck again. You move your hands around, touching his member through his boxers making him moan.

"You're a bad girl." He says, pushing you down onto your knees. He pulls his boxers down, revealing his already stiff member. You know he wants you to give him a blowjob, but you want to tease him too, even though that means you'll be behaving more badly and he'll be harder on you, but that makes the experience even better. Your glad you have lost your virginity when you were 20, then you can show Dan what you are capable of.

You tease him by licking the tip of his member first, but he surprises you by taking your hair and you can't do anything besides letting his member into your mouth. You start bobbing your head, making him moan. You feel his grip of your hair losing a bit, so you know he's almost cumming. You stop and slowly gets up.

"Wait Y/N, are you sure you want to continue this?" He asks and you nod. He places his lips back onto yours kissing you with a passion. His rubs your inner thigh and moves upwards to your panties, pulling them down. He rubs your clit, whilst moving his lips towards your neck, kissing your neck and forming another hickey. He surprises you by inserting one finger inside you, you moan by his sudden action. After a while he inserts yet another finger, your nails dig into Dan's skin and you moan even more. "I-I'm cumming, Dan." You say and he stops. "We don't want that just yet do we?" He asks.

His hands grabs your butt and be lifts you up with your back against the wall. You wrap your legs around him. "You're on the pill right?" He asks. "I am." You say and without any warning he thrusts into you. First slowly. "Faster, Dan." You moan, making his thrusts faster and deeper. You arch your back in pleasure, every time he hits your G-spot you moan even louder. He kisses you, slipping his tongue immediately in your mouth. He gradually gets sloppier as does his kiss. "I'm almost." You moan. "Wait for me." He says. You can feel him cumming all over you as do you.

He puts you back down on the ground, you leave your head in the crook of his neck. Both of you are catching your breath.

You both put back your clothes on and Dan starts the elevator. "I love you, Y/N. Never forget that." He says. "I love you too." You say before he locks his lips with yours until the elevator stops. You both get out of the elevator and leave the building and you part your ways.

So that's the end of this part. The next part will be the last one of this imagine.

And remember, don't be afraid to request things to me. And you always can talk to me privately on Wattpad and twitter if you need to get some things off your chest. You are my friends, never forget that.

Yara