Romeo & Juliet

You guys might ask yourself why this part is titled "Romeo and Juliet". Well, you'll figure it out soon.

In my English classes I learned about three stories of Shakespeare: Hamlet, MacBeth and Romeo & Juliet.

So now, let me tell you guys what I know about that play Shakespeare wrote. We went through a conversation that Juliet had with herself about Romeo. As you may or may not know. Romeo is a Montague and Juliet is a Capulet, but they can't be together because their families or rivals. So because of that, she said this quote: What's in a name? Basically, what she means about that is that if Romeo wouldn't be a Montague, he would still be Romeo who Juliet loves. And how do you know that? Well, she basically had another example: a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Let me explain it more thou roughly. Objects have been given names, just like people name their children. A rose is called a rose because they gave it that name, but if they had called it a petunia or something, it'll still be a sweet smelling flower.

But why am I telling you that? You may have seen Dan's latest video? You may or may not have been freaking out by it. But, just think about it. Did you subscribe to him because of his name or because of the person behind it? That's an easy answer, the person behind it. For me, he's still the guy that has been a hero to me. Who helped me finding out who I am and where I belong. And to me, he's just Dan, sometimes even Daniel.

So guys... If you freaked out because he did that? Is it because he changed his name after eight years or because you're scared that he'll change the way he is? Whatever the reason is, you didn't need to freak out. So please, remember what Juliet said. There's a reason why Shakespeare wrote that particular scene.